Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Well Ms Fancy and I had 4 days of Reunion activities. So here are some more.
Here Stacy and Celest are getting ready to roast their hotdogs.

Noah asked Ms Fancy if she wanted to sit with him, Grandpa Vic (DH) his Dad and Lisa. My DS doesn't like to get caught in pictures.

Later Ms Fancy wanted to check out the Raffle Items to see which she wanted to get tickets for.
Oh let's see bath spa basket or fishing pole?

Oh Look a Care kit for the yard birds

Hooray It's time to make Ice Cream. Since Ms Fancy had never made it before she wanted to watch some of the seasoned crankers at work. 1st Cousin Rex showed his technique.

Then she watched my oldest DGS Alex

After which Ms Fancy and I had our crank at it.
big_smile.png

WE got into another game of cards after the Icecream, and I noticed Ms Fancy was not at the other table playing any longer. After looking around a bit I found her, asleep in the camper.. The Chicken had had a full day and turned in for the night.

Get a good nights sleep Ms Fancy as we have another full day ahead.

That is all for this part of the Reunion weekend with Ms Fancy and I
big_smile.png

Karan
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
big_smile.png

Wow. Fancy sure did have a lot of fun. I hear she's entering a travel pod soon for another destination!
wee.gif

I'm starting to worry about Beaker, plus Adelaide & Peepers. The hosts have been online, but not responding to my PM's. I've sent e-mails, if available. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
fl.gif

Roscoe & Rosie were delayed by a pet ER. They had to hold a Great Dane's paw and offer some comfort. But I hear they'll be in a travel pod soon
ya.gif

Woo hoo!
celebrate.gif

Beaker & Roscoe have travel plans in place! Good thing, too, as I was getting pitiful e-mails from wanna-be hosts.
Adelaide & Peepers will travel in a bit as well.

Awwww, that is so sweet that Roscoe and Rosie helped calm the patient. It was lucky Catalina took them to the hospittle so they could learn to become little ducktors. Their training already paid off!!

Rusty is going to have a blast at our chickenstock!! We are having t-shirts made, and I'll have to check with my friend to see if he can make a 'Rusty-sized t-shirt', that would be so cool!
gig.gif

Roscoe and Rosie were awesome at calming Roxie's fear about her vet visit. She's doing a lot better and the Duck Docs are on their merry way!!!!! I wonder where they will land next?!?!?!?!?
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom