Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

There will another Mascot returning back into the travel loop soon ......

She has been checking the web.....
and we will be securing a New Cardboard travel pod for her comfort...

12535_p1040682.jpg

I am so sorry For keeping Ms Fancy soo long and having so many of you disappointed.
It has been a very bad last couple of months, It was not my intentions to delay her and Now I am just as bad as the others that held Mascots MIA, and I tried so hard to get through to them. I certainly did not mean to upset the whole thread. I guess I have been quite a bit embarrassed and that maybe why I haven't been on BYC the last couple of weeks. As you can see my computer is back up and running. Hubby got it going just before his back injury.
There has been many folks in my family ill, my middle sister ill with a very painful skin rash covering 60% of her and now I have a cousin with another tumor (this one is his second) he is scheduled for brain surgery tomorrow. My husbands back was injured lifting a patient, so he has been down for a couple of weeks now. He has been some better this weekend and goes back to the Dr today. Hopefully the Dr will release him to go back to work soon.
And In the Middle of all this my boss of 11years, the Sheriff of our county past away. Donnie was more than my Boss, he was a friend, almost like a Big Brother to me. And as the secretary, there are so many many items I have to attend to.
It has just been a very difficult time and I am sorry that I had not put sending out Ms Fancy on the priority list. I really did not mean to be so thought less. Especially to Scrambled, Babymakes 5 and to wegotchickens, I owe them the biggest apology
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

She has been in a tote, or her Clean apartment room as she calls it. I will need to get her a new Cardboard Transport Container as her original is just too tight to pack her and her belongings in. I should be able to send her out next Monday without a problem.

Again I apologize to all.

Bowing my head ashamed
bow.gif
Karan

Last edited:
Karen!! I am so glad to hear you are ok! I have been really worried and knew something had to be wrong cuz you were gone so long. Sorry things have been so bad but glad you are back!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif

hugs.gif
Thanks, Karan, for letting us know about your heartaches in life lately! You and your family will be in my prayers! Thanks also, for taking such good care of Miss Fancy-we know she had a good visit and was well taken care of!

Karan, thank you so much! Hopefully your bravery in stepping up will get others to do the same. I am sorry to hear about all the bad stuff going on! I know you waited soooo long for fancy- I knew something must be going on.

I think we'll all be glad for a new year. This one really had a lot of bad in it.

Thanks all
hugs.gif

Yes, this year started out good for us , I thought,
hu.gif

But seemed then end to August everything went wrong.
rant.gif
hit.gif

So I will be looking forward to the New Year also.
clap.gif

I hope everyone has a Good Day today:thumbsup

Karan
smile.png

Karan, I pray every day that 2010 will be better than 2009. If it isn't there will be a world of hurt going on, literally!!

But on much happier news!!!

BEAKER HAS BEEN FOUND!!!!!!!!!!!!

His medical expertise was required for a family suffering from the flu. Beaker was a dedicated and selfless caregiver. He especially liked wearing the little masks
wink.png

But now that everyone is on the mend, mister restless Beaker is ready to put on his traveling shoes and climb into a travel pod. Where will he go next, you ask? Muuuuwaaahahahahaha!!!!
I'll not tell
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

But someone better stock up on disinfectant because you KNOW Beaker didn't wear his mask ALL the time. He was too busy playing with it!!!

YAY !! Beaker has been found.
Now-- has anyone seen a cute little search and rescue bloodhound puppy?? I have to find him so he can start searching for poor Roscoe and Rosie, and Adalaide and Peepers.
I can only imagine the wreckage of Beaker being unsupervised in a house full of flu-ridden humans. Oh, the adventures he must have had. Yet we'll never know. It could takes months for them to discover all the damage he has done.
I hope he didn't have access to a sharpie. You know there are 57 computers at work that all say "Inspected by Beaker" written on the side in sharpie. And laying in a pile, all taken apart.

Back
Top Bottom