And a few pictures from the plane:

Mountain.jpg

Somewhere over Utah
SnowyMountain.jpg

We believe this is Beaver lake in Kentucky
Moon.jpg

Last edited:
Quote:
kla- send a PM to BabyMakes6. I think many of the mascots might be missing- there were quite a few. Every couple of months, the mascots seem to disappear. Billy isn't actually a mascot. Last year I hosted Beaker, and after I had him, my sister did also. So, I had Beaker again at Christmas, and my sister gave me Billy as a Christmas present. So, Billy is Beakers little brother. Not a mascot, but I had so much fun with Beaker, I play with Billy.

Ok, so now that you are totally confused LOL- send a PM to BAbyMakes6 , as she is in charge, and tell her you are interested in hosting a mascot.

Trying to get people to report on the mascots (and then send them on!) is like pulling hen's teeth! I will HOPEFULLY have one for you very soon!
Okay-who is ready for Beaker again? LilBizzy, OrpingtonManor? Any volunteers to host the travelling scamp?
big_smile.png

Oh gee.. Beaker would have loved to go to CAlifornia with Billy and me! HE would have enjoyed terrorizing- I mean VISITING Orp!

If Beaker comes back here, he has to stay for Thanksgiving. Remember last year- he didn't get to celebrate holidays, so I had to take him out Trick-Or-Treating. And remember how he tried to entice one of my chickens into a pot so he could have Thanksgiving dinner?

We forgot a picture from our visit with Orp... Billy wants to explain..

Eggs-1.jpg

" Miss Orp, who should be queen of Orpington Manor, but she isn't because she's not an orpington. She is nice though, and she collects all her egg shells, and bakes them in the oven and then squishes them up into tiny pieces and feeds them to the Ladies. Personally, I think that's gross, but everyone assures me the girls think it is a wonderful treat. "

" Well, she was baking all these eggs ( and pizza too, but not at the same time). She was collecting them for a really long time. The reason she waited so long is that she squishes them in the blender, but the blender was always being used to make drinks every night"

Wow, I guess during THAT part of the conversation, Tandy wasn't keeping Billy occupied.

Back
Top Bottom