Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Quote:
th.gif

After the stuffed Santa's unexpected surprise, Billy was unsure he wanted to see the real Santa. But, we heard him coming on the firetruck, and Billy waited.

SFT1.jpg

Just as Santa passed:
SFT2.jpg

Billy covered his eyes, thinking he might see more of Santa than he wanted to. Unfortunately, he kept his eyes closed too long.

SFT3.jpg

" Oh NO!! I Missed him!!
.... Wait, what is that? I hear something! "

SFT4.jpg

" It's Santa! He came back to see me!!!"
SFT5.jpg

'"Heckooooooo Santa!!!! I want one thing for Christmas. I want my brother to be here"
Santa told Billy he didn't think he could get his brother here for Christmas because Beaker is on a very important mission. But promised Billy that there would be fun things under the tree for him.
"Ok ,Santa, thanks for not flashing me!!"

Just for Billy, Santa sounded the siren..

SFT6.jpg

" Bye Santa!! Merry Christmas!!!"

Okay, you may have noticed in the fire truck pictures, there was snow. You may also realize it's Christmas and I haven't posted pics of the cookie making. I am a little behind, and will get to those pictures later. For now, I will get to tonights pictures. Billy wanted to help wrap presents.
"Ok Miss D.. I am holding the paper- Get the tape!!"

W1.jpg

Unfortunately, the hairy thing wanted to be in the way. So I suggested Billy do the taping.( Yes, I did have a little lapse in judgment)
W2.jpg

"Here, Billy, put a piece of tape right here"

W3.jpg

Sheesh Billy, you didn't have to take me so literally:

W4.jpg

Billy wanted to wrap Ms Donnas present all by himself ( Even though we dislike her right now because she is in FLORIDA and warm, and we are freezing). At first he wondered why we were giving her some old toy in a beat up box. Then I explained how, after recycling and passing this box back and forth a few times, we started a new tradition where we give each other a gift that fits in this box ( 20 years now we hve been passing this box back and forth). Since I received the last gift, it was my turn to give.
F1.jpg

Billy promised to be careful with the scissors, so I let him cut the wrapping paper. (Yes, yet another lapse in judgment).

F2.jpg

The extremely hairy thing that tries to pass itself off as a dog kept trying to get in the way.

F3.jpg

"BILLY!! WHAT DID YOU DO????????"

F4.jpg
F5.jpg

" It was a accident! She was in the way!" ( I can almost agree. She WAS in the way).
I don't think doofydog was pleased with her partial haircut.

F5a.jpg

But obviously she wasn't too traumatized- she didn't get far out of the way.

F6.jpg

"Billy, it looks like you cut the paper too short"

F7.jpg

Billy figured it didnt matter if the box was totally covered or not- after all, Ms

Donna will KNOW it's just the tradition box..

F8.jpg

maybe Ms Donna will stop by on her way back from WARM and pick up her gift? Billy did wrap is all by himself.

Back
Top Bottom