Host a BYC Traveling Mascot!

Yesterday, Beaker and Billy helped miss Donna put Christmas lights on the Charlie brown Christmas palm tree

Tree1-1.jpg
Treee.jpg

Beaker claims to not know how Billy got himself all wrapped up in lights, tied to the tree. I have a feeling he had a little hand- err, wing in it.

Last edited:
Ms Donna almost forgot, But Beaker didn't--

"Where's the ICE CREAM we were promised? We finished the tree!"

IceCream.jpg

And this is what Ms Donna heard...

Ms Donna-- Where do Blue bunnies come from? Miss Donna how do blue bunnies make ice cream without fingers? Ms Donna are they real chocolate chips or bunny poop? Ms Donna, its a good thing there are two extra scoops because there are two extras on your vacation. Ms Donna, how come mint ice cream is green but mint peppermint patties are white? Is it fake and the blue bunnies put spinach and brryukkly and other green begebules in it to trick innocent ducks ? Ice cream is good for you right? Because its made of milk, and milk does a body good!
Hey, do boy blue bunnies have blue"

"BEAKER!!!!

If you want ice cream just get a bowl NOW!"

Ms Donna says:

"Today I went for my walk and decided to take the boys with me (Mistake #1).
They were a little ahead of me, and when I came over the top of a hill, I heard a very faint voice saying " Hekkoooooo, can anybody heeeeeeear me? Rescue me pleeeeeeease".
I stopped and looked around, and then I saw it---

Truck1.jpg

So, I did the natural thing and yelled, and of course that startled both of them and they fell in. I had to send Mr Scott to the rescue.

Truck2.jpg

Truck3.jpg

Beaker says " We was going to get oranges to smush into orange juice for breakfast s'prise. Did you see those things? Most of them weren't orange- they was GREEN. Like baby poop green. Billy says the juice would still be orange, but I don't believe him. I couldn't s'prise Ms Donna with Green juice. Blech"

Hi Ms. Donna,

Looks like Beaker and Billy are sure having a great time here in Florida. Are you going to bring them for a visit to the Lake City show on the 7th and 8th of January? I know a lot of BYCers would love to meet the boys. It sure would add to their big Florida adventure.

Maye

P.S. Unless they get into trouble and get grounded.

OT.jpg

"Beaker where did that orange come from? "
"The supermarket?"
"Beaker I didn't buy oranges!"
" It was Billy's fault! But Mr Scott did it! See, Billy went into the orange tree, and I had to go save him. But then Mr Scott had to save ME.

OT1.jpg

Then someone picked an orange and said we could have it for breakfast!
And it wasn't me this time! I was good!!

OT2.jpg

Mr Scott caught orange handed

I would very much like to host a BYC Traveling Mascot. I haven't been able to ascertain to WHOM I need to PM my request, though... I started on post #1 a couple of hours ago and got lost on the way to the end.

Assistance, please? Thank you very much!!

Back
Top Bottom