Hot weather barn coop

Oh my gosh Lisa! I can only imagine how painful that is. Will you be needing rehab to help with the healing? I will be praying for a full recovery for you.

Thanks for the prayers. There is no medical cure, I can only pray that the Lord will help me on this journey.

I laugh when people talk about getting a sauna. They should just move to Texas. At least parts of it anyway.

I am finished with PT. At the beginning of PT, my arm was bent. Trying to eat was hilarious. The fork was a good 8" from my mouth. I couldn't even scratch my ear. I am doing a lot better and can feed myself. :) Of course, my doctor put me under restrictions. He knows me too well.

One of these days there will be a breakthrough for people like you. So many amazing things are being discovered in the medical field.

It is pouring rain here! Just what we needed.......NOT!! I just know we are going to go into drought season again.

It's good that your arm is improving. I know it's hard not to do things, but you want to make sure it heals up. Take it easy now is way better than having it get reinjured and starting all over.

We woke up this morning at 3am with severe thunderstorms rolling through. I have standing water ankle deep between my raised beds. It's a mess. I'm sure this summer we will be praying for rain.

Stay in touch Lisa. I've missed taking to you and the other girls on the old Texas thread. :)

Back
Top Bottom