Hound hunters and out of control dogs

Nah I bought everything for under 100 bucks but I'm a diy'er so that makes a difference. Could have bought abetter charger? Yes.Could I have used stronger wire.Yes.Upgrading doesn't have to be perfect it only has to work better than it did before.
Um... Your words. "Amazon sells them all day long for $100 bucks". I guarantee you can't by a simple system, poles- fencing- insulators- fencer, remotely close to that.

Um... Your words. "Amazon sells them all day long for $100 bucks". I guarantee you can't by a simple system, poles- fencing- insulators- fencer, remotely close to that.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 13-11-38 Amazon.com AgraTronix GS-50 Small Animal Electric Fence Kit ...png
    Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 13-11-38 Amazon.com AgraTronix GS-50 Small Animal Electric Fence Kit ...png
    187.9 KB · Views: 1
My charger came from ebay $40 bucks.The point is you improve your set up and do better when you can afford it.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 12-44-51 My eBay - Purchase history.png
    Screenshot 2022-04-27 at 12-44-51 My eBay - Purchase history.png
    40.5 KB · Views: 1
My charger came from ebay $40 bucks.The point is you improve your set up and do better when you can afford it.
Ok something that isn't junk. 10 posts, and barely enough wire to run 3 strands around a small coop and run. That system is a joke. Bottom line, it's not my, or anyone's responsibility to add to our expenses because people trespass and let their dogs run free.

Ok something that isn't junk. 10 posts, and barely enough wire to run 3 strands around a small coop and run. That system is a joke. Bottom line, it's not my, or anyone's responsibility to add to our expenses because people trespass and let their dogs run free.
Yeah, we tried electric fencing and even the expensive kind was a pain to maintain. And dogs could just jump over it, or if there fur was thick enough go through it.

I'd rather pay for a fence than have some idiots dog pooping in my yard killing my chickens. Thats when all hell's going to break loose.

Back
Top Bottom