house chickens thread for people that have them

august is sooo cute!and how do you make the sock diaper?that is the one reason why my parents don't want my chickens in because I don't have diapers for them(I have been successful so far,all I had to do was mention getting good grades for a bribe and that bribe was getting to have my silkies in the house for an hour for all Bs' and for all As',it would be a whole day.theiy know me good enough to know that me getting all As is not likely)
I have yet to use diapers for August. I keep a spray bottle with anti bac and anti rotovius cleaner with me and just clean up any oops immediately.
Health and safety are key :)

Thanks buddy for mention:hugs
Yes I have two rooster one game bird cross leghorn, one pure Mediterranean leghorn

Both are trained in pooping outside the bed :gig:lau both of them are super spoiled :yesss:
Its great to have rooster as pets I woke up early and they are super intelligent
Tips in potty training? Something I nees to get accomplished

Tips in potty training? Something I nees to get accomplished[/QUOTE

Yeah I read somewhere to massage a rooster neck and wisper ur words.
I do the same they start doing it it take time. Still sometimes they poop lol but nevermind

My rooster hate diapers

Yeah I read somewhere to massage a rooster neck and wisper ur words.
I do the same they start doing it it take time. Still sometimes they poop lol but nevermind

My rooster hate diapers

yeah the harness was a birthday gift for me as well as a neon pink leash and chicken poop flavored lipbalm,it doesn't even taste like chicken poop!yes I know that sounds weird but it is true.also with the support money from selling my duck I got a duck harness that is also pink.and my little rooster has a poptart costume for halloween.

Back
Top Bottom