House for sale with great urban chicken coop near Portland Maine!

SeaChick

Songster
12 Years
Apr 25, 2007
Southern Maine
We are selling our house in South Portland, Maine. If anyone knows of anybody looking to move to this area, feel free to pass along this info. The house is SUPER conveniently located for a quick (<5 minutes) commute to Portland, nice family neighborhood (walk to schools, library, and golf), and beautifully renovated. Organic gardens and private yard, and an asweome urban coop (winner of last year's BYC coop contest!). Of course, if the buyer does not want chickens, we'll remove the run and reseed the lawn in that area.....

Full listing is here:
www.35keswick.com

and a photo of the run can be seen here: http://maine.craigslist.org/reo/797654558.html

lots
of pics of the coop on our BYC coop page, too.

Stacey

Oh, Stacey, I can't believe you're selling your beautiful home! I wish I could move to SoPo. Maine is one of my favorite places! Everything looks gorgeous in your house. It looks like you work for 'Designed to Sell' or one of those other HGTV shows. I love your daughter's bedroom--very classy! You shouldn't have any trouble at all selling your place. Good luck!

Susan

Last edited:
I have been watching a lot of house hunters lately, and your house is GORGEOUS! If I was looking to move I would definitely want to move there.
big_smile.png

Thanks!! We have put a lot of blood, sweat and tears into renovating it in the last 10 years. And this week we are finishing up all those projects we sort of never completed, as well as touching up paint and getting everything ready to show. We have about 7 showings scheduled starting tomorrow night. Wish us luck!!! We have a house on acreage that we would really like to buy if we can sell this one pretty quickly!!
STacey

GORGEOUS house!!! Wow! It looks like it we stepped in to a magazine, looking at those pictures!

One question ~ how do you keep it that gorgeous with kid(s)?!

I would be all over your offer if I could:

a) sell my house
b) take my 75 y/o father with me
c) convince my girls to go to college in Maine

Hub and I love Maine--we have talked about living there. Your place would be perfect! It's lovely!

Good luck with your sale!

Kinda off topic, but where are you moving? Are your chickens going with you? *hinthint nudgenudge*

We hope to move just a little ways away, to a more rural community (North Yarmouth area). And of course the chickens are coming!!! They're one of the reasons we're moving... so we can have MORE chickens!
We have had a LOT interest in the house since we started showing it on Thursday. We'll have shown it 14 times by Sunday night. Fingers crossed!!

Great guys!

We are thinking of moving (back) to Maine..into the Casco area. Need a job first tho...someone has to pay the mortgage on a property and our chickens don't lay enough eggs to pay.

Good luck.....and don't forget to post pictures if you get the new 'farm'.

G&J

Back
Top Bottom