Hovabator or Little Giant?????????

Quote:
instore they are priced at 44.99... so not a great deal, but definitely cheaper. Like I said, mine works great, you just have to make sure you run a set up incubation first, monitor the temp for a few hours, once it looks steady at around 100 you are good to go.
Just, if you have the time to turn eggs 3 times per day, don't get the auto turner... it messes with the temperature, and you will have to re calibrate it for the temp of the motor.
wink.png

I got it today, and just plugged it in so far its held steady @ 99.5.. with different thermometers for almost 6 hours.. havent messed with humidity at all yet, gonna chart the temps for a day or two , I will probably hand turn eggs as I can make the time for it ,now to find some cheap test eggs..lol..
thumbsup.gif

I'm glad it worked out for you. My first bator was a used LG w/fan kit. I got it on Craigslist for $25. It works like a dream. I know a lot of people have trouble with them. The only thing I have done is added the plastic liner to the bottom to keep the bottom tray from leaking. Other than that, I'm very happy with it.

Quote:
Where abouts are you located? we have more fertile eggs than we can incubate atm... I'm willing to sell within New England(have to come get them) at $5-$8 / dozen... depending on breed. I'm sorry, I'm not able to ship due to finances.

Where abouts are you located? we have more fertile eggs than we can incubate atm... I'm willing to sell within New England(have to come get them) at $5-$8 / dozen... depending on breed. I'm sorry, I'm not able to ship due to finances.

Thankyou! But I am located in Michigan and at the moment the temps are so cold buying eggs that have to be shipped is pretty iffy ..I might have to wait for a warm up..
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom