How attached to your spouse are you?

Steve_of_sandspoultry

Crowing
10 Years
Apr 4, 2009
Eastern North Carolina
I have the day off and Sharon has to work today.

The sun is shinning, it's semi-warm, the dogs and I have been out in the yard chewing on deer bones and butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff. As much fun as that is someone is missing and it's just not the same.
smile.png

Steve

Okay, thanks for the mind picture of a grown man butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff!

I'm the same way. When we are both at work, that's okay. But when he gets called in over the weekend or if he's working and I'm off, it just isn't the same.

i am a stay at home mom.. and after 38 yrs of marriage i still get excited when it is time for him to come home from work.. i will stand at the window and wait.. and when he walks through the door i have a huge grin and a big kiss waiting for him... when you get to be older you really appreciate every day you get to be together.

I know how you feel, my Hubby is my best and only friend, i was so lucky this year for the first time in the 24 years we have been married he was off work on the holidays we had a wonderful time around the farm together got alot done too.

He just went back this morning and i can't seem to get going this morning without him.
hit.gif

OMG, i just reread this
"the dogs and I have been out in the yard chewing on deer bones and butt sniffing and rolling in smelly stuff. As much fun as that is someone is missing and it's just not the same."
lau.gif
ep.gif

Back
Top Bottom