How BAD TV has gotten?

lildinkem

Songster
10 Years
Feb 4, 2009
Indianapolis
Terrible!! I am now interested in watching "Ferrets: The Pursuit of excellence" that is on a PBS station. that is the only thing on worth watching. Everything is crappy. Todays shows are lously written, too much UNREAL Reality Shows. All the fun sport stuff is over. Just Baseball. World Cup Soccer? What is that? Why bother to pay for cable when all I can watch is Ferrets?

I know. Things have gotten way too trashy too. Please don't get mad at me for saying this but that show on TLC, Toddlers and Tiaras and that Jon and kate stuff. I swear. I don't know why this junks on TV.RFDTV, Discovery and History is my main ones. Both have some trashy stuff on it but not nearly as bad. RFD is the most kid family friendly and by far the best station.

I
love.gif
World Cup. Watch it every 4 years!

I like that new show on Fox - The Good Guys. Kinda funny cop show.

I know! This is my counterpoint for if people accuse me of being a total otaku.
tongue.png

I have to admit, we have a new channel called ID, its about investigative reports and its pretty good. Lot of the Dateline stories on here. I love forensics and anything to do with unraveling a mystery, so do enjoy those. I watch a lot of old reruns, because they are just so good. I hate Kate and 8, feel sorry for her kids and think she is a gold digging wannabe. Ice Road truckers is interesting, but to me if you have seen one, you have seen them all. Some of those reality shows make me gag, who wants to watch week after week of people trying to do the same thing better? My DH watches TCM, AMC, and a little bit of the ID channel. Mostly the oldies. I tell him just because its OLD doesn't always mean its GOOD.
tongue.png

I was watching like the MTV Awards or something like that and a young little kid no older than a middle schooler just said Bada**, It shocked me.

Back
Top Bottom