How BAD TV has gotten?

I love the fact that so many people mentioned RFDtv - They should give The Chicken Whisperer his own TV show sponsored by BYC...
hide.gif
sorry Nifty..lol

I love Cowboy Cooking - I had never cooked with a dutch over before I saw it the first time, never even owned one - now I cook with one 3 or 4 times a week.

I used to watch a lot of the horse stuff to. I was so upset when they took off the dressage show. Granted, the commentator had an annoying voice, but I loved watching musical freestyles at Grand Prix level.

Anyone else have trouble understanding Dennis Reis? Someone needs to tell that man to speak up, enunciate, and LOOK AT THE CAMERA!!

I watch Family Guy, Desperate Housewives, Law and Order SVU(IMO- the best show on television) and Glee. We don't have Dish so we get like 7 channels but I get most of the stuff I want. Family Guy is pretty bad but I can't help myself.

I couldn't agree more with the OP. All that's on are trashy, ridiculous shows. Quality writing, acting and writing don't exist on American television any longer. Watch mostly BBC DVD's, etc. Unfortunately, we need the satellite package to get local weather, which can be very important during tornado and hurricane seasons.

Most of mine have been mentioned. Scifi, Discovery, History, AMC, TCM, BBC. I do watch selected sports, men's and women's college basketball, college football, occasional NFL, and definitely the World Cup. It is the only true WORLD championship between countries around where even smaller countries have a chance, although home field advantage is too important. I also listen to some music channels, usually 60's but occasionally 50's music, mainly as background noise so I don't have to listen to my wife's TV shows all the way from the living room. It seems Heidi is not saying "And one will be gone", "And one will be gone", "And one will be gone" as much as she used to so it is not quite as annoying, but I still like the music better.

i just said to my husband "why cant we pick the stations we want"
stupid contracted cable crappy.

then i thought. do we even need cable? really? we can download everything onto the computers, and watch stuff there, plus we can save 100.00!!!!!!!!

now i just have to really do it!
i dunno.

I freakin LOVE that show!!! Sheldon rocks!!!

My friend Abi is a living, breathing Sheldon. Both of us laugh our heads off about the very "sheldonesque" things she does
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom