How can 1 rent? - Warning, vent thread

Yeah it was mainly in the East where it's illegal to do that. The only exception was NYC, but they had a way to get around that. When I rented out East it was mainly first and last month I put down for an apartment.
My brother and his GF have been looking for a house in New England, and it is CRAZY expensive there at the moment. I've been telling him don't get frustrated just keep looking. I also told him where I am you can get 3 times the house they are looking at in New England. If you can afford to buy a house at a nice price that's affordable, go for it.

Bluemoon

I just wanted to give you some encouragement.

My husband and I don't make a whole ton of money, but today we bought a home.

Sure, its ugly as sin, but its a good solid house, sitting on three beautiful acres in the country.

We have NO credit, but were still able to finance this house, including the down payment.

And our monthly payment will be barely more than we pay to rent a single ROOM right now.

If we can do it, trust me, you can too. I know California must be a difficult place to live at financial wise compared to Texas, but you also can afford a much higher payment than we can. What you're willing to pay would buy a BEAUTIFUL house down here.

Don't give up!
hugs.gif

Back
Top Bottom