How can I get Mr. Buttons back? Help please!

CaliFarmsAR

Free Ranging
Apr 26, 2019
Arkansas
Hey y’all, some of you know that I lost my first Muscovy that was given to me at our fair because he was not wanted any more. Anyway his name is Mr. Buttons and I have kept on hoping he would come back soon. Well, I was on my way home from helping out my sister, and in one of our neighbors ponds there he was with a small flock of geese. The problem is that he flew with them in a different pond. So, I could not get him. I miss him so much and hope that I’ll be able to get him back one day. Do y’all have any idea on how I can catch him? He is only at the ponds late morning to afternoon.

Does anyone you know have a boat and maybe a net with a long pole? That’s really the only way I’d know how to get ducks if you can’t bribe them to you with treats. Of course, you’d have to ask your neighbors first before going on their property

Does anyone you know have a boat and maybe a net with a long pole? That’s really the only way I’d know how to get ducks if you can’t bribe them to you with treats. Of course, you’d have to ask your neighbors first before going on their property
No, I don’t. He will fly if I try and get him. He did that Friday and was with the flock of geese.

This is him. He was sad and I could tell so the day he flew away I got females but he ever came back.
236B010A-B7E0-4ADB-BD61-CB0CA3FE4AE0.jpeg
A709DC86-E6CB-4B28-BCE6-1C7137A23547.jpeg

No, I don’t. He will fly if I try and get him. He did that Friday and was with the flock of geese.
I think all ducks have poor night vision. You could try to see where he goes at dusk and try to catch him then at night. There’s a possibility he won’t leave the pond, but it’s a start. If you have the funds, you could try to see if there’s any places around you could rent a boat from? And buy a net. Maybe ask for help on a local page in your area?

I think all ducks have poor night vision. You could try to see where he goes at dusk and try to catch him then at night. There’s a possibility he won’t leave the pond, but it’s a start. If you have the funds, you could try to see if there’s any places around you could rent a boat from? And buy a net. Maybe ask for help on a local page in your area?
Thank you! I may try something like that.

Back
Top Bottom