How can Iget the eggplant blueprint.

Kre8it

In the Brooder
Sep 17, 2017
The eggplant chicken coop is my favorite! I see the step by step but is there a blueprint?

Have you tried contacting the OP through PM yet to see if they will share theirs?

eta...Looks like they made it up as they were building it.
"Coop construction was to begin except after seeing all of your amazing coops I hated the plan he picked. I suggested we just have fun and enjoy the process, no plan would be needed. Needless to say our coop is NOTHING like what I had invisioned. I wanted pretty he wanted function. What we ended up with is a compromise." https://www.backyardchickens.com/articles/the-egg-plant-coop.48591/

I just did, thank you. I hope to get a response. I had someone come over to my house today and the priced tha labor at $2600.00! Than said materials $2500.00! I was hoping under $1000.00

I just did, thank you. I hope to get a response. I had someone come over to my house today and the priced tha labor at $2600.00! Than said materials $2500.00! I was hoping under $1000.00
I'd get another quote.

I think the labor vs materials numbers there may be skewed.
Labor is often equal or more than material costs.
Did you show them the article to quote from?
Because I see no dimensions there...and a lot of double framing on that run.
Not sure you could even buy all materials for $1000.

Back
Top Bottom