How did you come up with your screen name?

Tio is the spanish word for uncle, but for me, Tio is a really cool charicter in a RPG I like. So yeah.

Uhm...cuz I do the dishes, laundry, housework, cooking, chaufferring, farming (I think you get the pic lol) I pretty much do it all. Not as eggciting as it sounds huh? Hehe!
lol.png

My now almost 2 year old was not quite a year when we got our first chicks last year. She called them bock bocks and we got them 2008!!!!

Wow bock_bock. Great minds think alike

Last edited:
well let's see...I am a teacher and I graduated from Texas A&M in 1997...us Aggies get a little attached to our graduation year...WHOOP!!

A girl scout song we used to sing ended with TOAST. My daughters name is mary. She used it for a while then I picked it up. She still laughs when she see's Marytoast. My name is actually Tracy.

Three reasons I have this screen name:

1)The expression "Horsefeathers!" usually means something like "nonsense!" But certain breeds of draft horses actually do have "feathering" around their hooves, so I take it to mean anything's possible.
2) It reminds me of Pegasus.
3) It has horses and feathers (like chicken feathers) in it, both things I love!

Back
Top Bottom