How did your username originate?

The main portion of my username comes from my love for dragons inspired by my favorite author Anne McCaffrey who created the Dragonriders of Pern series. I came across an art print years ago which has been my favorite, though to date, I cannot be sure which artist of dragon and fantasy created it. It shows a golden dragon (a queen in Pern's world) climbing into a rising sun aka dawnwinds. It has been who I am for more decades than I care to list.
wink.png

It is also my avatar.

I just have to join in...
lau.gif

moxie.....because..I have been "moxie" since 1999....when I went online after not touching any computer since 1981.

"chickienuggets" because, when DH brought home 13 chicks last June......they all looked like nuggets to me!!
tongue2.gif
jumpy.gif
D.gif

I wanted to use Motherhen, ut of course it was already in use. I live in Denmark and Mor is the equivalent of Mother, sooooooooooo there we are!!

"I say, I say boy! Boy! That areo-plane will never fly boy. It's all wrong see."

Foghorn Leghorn was a childhood idle of mine. Egghead Jr is Miss Prissy's genius son who never spoke.

"I say your jaws always flappin' but nothings coming out son."

My mother got me into collecting some antique milk glass chickens in the last few years. I've currently stopped collecting as I'm happy with the few I've got (I have too many knick-knacks in my room and throughout the house as it is lol). I like the name besides the collectible itself. I simply changed 'chicken' to 'chicky' to be a tad more cutesy and original. I actually first used it as my pen name on a fanfiction site and still use it. I knew it would be the perfect name to use on this website when I finally registered.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom