HOW DO I CURE THIS PLEASE HELP ME OUT

INNOCENT85

Songster
7 Years
Jan 12, 2017
ACCRA GHANA
HI GUYS PLEASE LOOK AT MY CHICKEN IT HAS GROWN FEATHERS ON WINGS BUT HAS NONE ON BODY WHAT IS THE CAUSE AND WHATS THE SOLUTION IS SOMEONE CAN HELP

It doesn't look much different than my chick's. Their wing tips grew first, then the wings filled in. Then slowly their backs, heads, breast and thighs. They're 4 weeks are still have a combination of fuzz and feathers. And they are all different, some quicker than others.

Although this may appear alarming, it is actually no cause for concern. This chick simply appears to be losing its fluff a little early, but her feathers will grow in over time.

Although this may appear alarming, it is actually no cause for concern. This chick simply appears to be losing its fluff a little early, but her feathers will grow in over time.

okay can i ask you a question?can you get me fresh eggs from a brahma chicken say five or six that you can ship to me here in ghana through dhl or ups or fedex so that i can hatch them here .....

Agree with everyone on the feathering.
smile.png

okay can i ask you a question?can you get me fresh eggs from a brahma chicken say five or six that you can ship to me here in ghana through dhl or ups or fedex so that i can hatch them here .....

I actually don't have any buff brahma hens at the moment, but I might be able to ship you some hybrid eggs. I hatched some of these eggs once just to see what they would look like and now I have 2 gorgeous pullets.

I actually don't have any buff brahma hens at the moment, but I might be able to ship you some hybrid eggs. I hatched some of these eggs once just to see what they would look like and now I have 2 gorgeous pullets.

i would be most gratefull so when would that be ??

i would be most gratefull so when would that be ?? can i also get some Cochin eggs or any breed of chicken that you have that can do well in any climate be it hot or cold as well ?

the address below is my address you can ship it to then you send me the tracking number for me to be able to pick it up here:

isaac djanie
22 hall avenue

Accra-Ghana
tel:+2330544432410....

Back
Top Bottom