How do I enter my coop to the "coop of the week" or "coop of the month" or "coop competition"?

Honomi

Songster
9 Years
Sep 3, 2013
Cornwall, England
Hi, my two chickens died last summer with their old age.
I'm getting ready for new chickens' arrival in next few days. My husband made a coop ready for them and would like to enter to the coop of the week or coop of the month or coop competition by BYC if it's running currently such a thing. Can anybody tell me here how and where to post it?

Hi, my two chickens died last summer with their old age.
I'm getting ready for new chickens' arrival in next few days. My husband made a coop ready for them and would like to enter to the coop of the week or coop of the month or coop competition by BYC if it's running currently such a thing. Can anybody tell me here how and where to post it?
I think you would want to post it in "Articles" under Coops. If it gets chosen, it will them be the coop of the month.

Thank you both. I will attempt to upload photos and brief story of how the coop "Tug boat Tikka Masala" evolved via "Create article/ Coop" in the next few days. I hope you can view it and if you feel it's worthy please tick in the like box!

I've just created an article under the "coop tractor" but all my photos weren't showing although the text has appeared. Can anyone help explain how I can attach my photo in that article?

I could be wrong I thought someone else had to nominate your coop. Something that stands out enough that someone sees it and thinks it is worthy.

Back
Top Bottom