How do I keep the run dry

Yeah I
We've asked you multiple times in your plethora of threads to show the whole structure from far back enough to see the whole thing.
showed you

Attachments

• 74AD4434-9323-4D21-A150-C4204DA5E791.jpeg
    74AD4434-9323-4D21-A150-C4204DA5E791.jpeg
    872.9 KB · Views: 58
That is a very small area, and one can see that water drains into there. The first thing you would have to do to make it dryer would be to extend the rain down-spouting to drain to the outside. You would also have to seal any water leaks from where the spouting comes in, and other areas of drainage.
I have to say, it doesn’t look like a good area for a run, and I don’t know what other outside space exists there, but you should build a new run.
I wouldn’t keep an animal in that little space.

That is a very small area, and one can see that water drains into there. The first thing you would have to do to make it dryer would be to extend the rain down-spouting to drain to the outside. You would also have to seal any water leaks from where the spouting comes in, and other areas of drainage.
I have to say, it doesn’t look like a good area for a run, and I don’t know what other outside space exists there, but you should build a new run.
I wouldn’t keep an animal in that little space.
I don’t keep animal there I just let them free range that’s only place to roosting

Back
Top Bottom