How do i make my Hen go broody?

Maybe it's just an old wives tale but I have heard that feeding them lot's of corn helps in making them be broody. Could be worth a shot.
No. That is horrible for them nutritionally. It would be like a fertility doctor telling a patient to eat a bunch of candy because it might help her to conceive.

NH reds arent a broody Breed. And even though mine aren’t quite adults yet (15 weeks), I can go ahead and tell you I don’t expect any of them to be broodies in the future. They’re a production breed.
well my 2 of my New Hampshire gotton broody before i searched it up and it says there known for being broody so im trying to make at least on of my New Hampsire reds go broody again and i ony have 2 ): im but im not gonna force them but in my experience ive seen that New hampsire red moms are the best and they fight for chicks so thats why and. one of them stayed 10 weeks with them my other breeds would be to air headed to do that.

well my 2 of my New Hampshire gotton broody i searched it up and it says there known for being broody so im trying to make at least on of my New Hampsire reds go broody and i ony have 2 ): im but im not gonna force them but in my experience ive seen that New hampsire red moms are the best and they fight for chicks so thats why and. one of them stayed 10 weeks with them my other breeds would be to air headed to do that
Again.

Where did you read/hear this? Give us sources.

well my 2 of my New Hampshire gotton broody before i searched it up and it says there known for being broody so im trying to make at least on of my New Hampsire reds go broody again and i ony have 2 ): im but im not gonna force them but in my experience ive seen that New hampsire red moms are the best and they fight for chicks so thats why and. one of them stayed 10 weeks with them my other breeds would be to air headed to do that.
I'm sure heritage ones are decent moms, but hatcheries don't produce heritage, they produce ones that don't go broody so they lay as many eggs as possible

Again.

Where did you read/hear this? Give us sources.
searhc it up on google and i 2 of my new hmapsire red have gone broody and they were my favirote moms so unless you dont have a new hampsire red chicken i would not make any asumption because i know my grammers is horrible and my spelling is bad but i dont care

Back
Top Bottom