Solved how do I start a new thread on the forum page?

Pics
This doesnt work for me it says "You are not allowed to post a thread please check the forum rules"

Hi there :frow

What was your post count when you were trying to start a new thread? If it was quite low you may need just a few more posts. Have you tried to start a new thread since your post count got to 23?

Thank you im stupid
ya.gif

I am having the exact same issues, no blue box to post a new thread. I just joined, I am wondering if there is a delay period for new members?

SUPER helpful description for posting.

I am having the exact same issues, no blue box to post a new thread. I just joined, I am wondering if there is a delay period for new members?

SUPER helpful description for posting.

Hi :welcome

You may just need a few more posts before the "start a new thread" box becomes available to you :thumbsup

Hi there :frow

Are you on mobile or desktop version?

For mobile select the forum section for your thread then look for the box in this pic circled in red ~

Click and then look for start a new thread ~

I went there but it didn't have start a new thread it just showed Mark forum as read and Mark thread as read

You have to click on the forum. Click the forum you want to post on then click the arrow at the top then click start new thread

Back
Top Bottom