How do men do it????? But wait! There's more! Pg.3

Umm, no, we can live with out them.
tongue.png

I'm not married and thankfully, pointing this as one of my reasons, never plan to be. If anything, I'd be with a guy and just agree not to marry. . . .
lol.png
Besides, marriage was originally a religious binding, and still is done in the fashion. I'm not religious.

Quote:
Did you clean it up?

No, I'm smarter than that. I managed to run from the office, through the cat gauntlet, around the kitchen table, grab Kane's collar (to keep him from going out with Jax) and get Jax out the back door before he could puke.
cool.png
tongue2.gif

Great job! I knew your hubby could count on you to take care of it!
thumbsup.gif

lau.gif

Gritty,
Can't prove you wrong, but if one of my cats decides to "hairball" the bed. I can wake up at 2am, from a sound sleep, have the cat off the bed, and paper towels in hand before the hairball hits the floor.

Impie-wished it worked as well on the other end.

Quote:
Awww, poor Impy!
hugs.gif
Next time, just let me know. I'll send Kane to clean it up for you.
sickbyc.gif

Quote:
That reminds me of the tale my sister's BF told of the night the cat barfed on his chest at 3 a.m. He was fast asleep, woke to hear that dreaded urping noise, but before he could determine that it was in fact directly below his chin the cat puked all over him. Then he couldn't get my sister to wake up long enough to help him out.
gig.gif

I bet he was wishing for a faster reaction time like yours Imp!
lol.png

Be it dog or cat, at the first sound of "urk" I am up and moving. DH manages to sleep on through it all, but apparently my ears are tuned, like Gritsar's.

I keep a stack of newspapers handy for catching the "fallout".
roll.png

DH decided to go back to bed. He has to go to work @ 4 PM.
I needed to go to the bathroom, like in a hurry.
wink.png
The hallway to the bathroom is dark. DH apparently decided to put the puppy gate up across the bathroom doorway before he went to lay down. I didn't see it.

I fell hard on the tile floor, broke the puppy gate, lost a shoe. Had both dogs on me instantly, licking my face. Lick my arm, that's what I hurt! Laid there for a full five minutes.

DH never broke a snore.
roll.png

Quote:
That reminds me of the tale my sister's BF told of the night the cat barfed on his chest at 3 a.m. He was fast asleep, woke to hear that dreaded urping noise, but before he could determine that it was in fact directly below his chin the cat puked all over him. Then he couldn't get my sister to wake up long enough to help him out.
gig.gif

I bet he was wishing for a faster reaction time like yours Imp!
lol.png

OH....... my guess is ....she WAS awake!

My DH is the same way... NEVER listens to me.... then complains that I didn't tell him something...... and trust me..... I CAN LIVE WITHOUT HIM!!! I just can't kill him is all....
barnie.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom