How do men do it????? But wait! There's more! Pg.3

You guys are making me love my husband even more .. he's the one who hears the dog in the middle of the night .. AND fixes food WITHOUT making a mess ..

He even cooks and does laundry .. hehe

hatchets... I fell off my chair... soooo funny!!!
lol.png

Quote:
Yeah. There will be bruises and a trip to the eye doctors office to get my glasses re-adjusted; but I'll live.

Godsgrl, I do that all the time. The only thing he notices is if I put the regular sheets on the bed, instead of the t-shirt material ones. He says they're cold.
roll.png

Quote:
I say he knew just was waiting for you. My hubby starts yelling the dogs getting ready to puke. If he does not make it outside I have to clean it up or risk him adding to it.
lol.png

We were taking chicks to meet a guy that was buying them. He was holding one he picked up out of the box. Well you know what happened. It poo'd on the car seat. You would have thought it was the end of the world. He started gagging and freaking out. I calmly got a napkin out of the glove box and wiped it up. Still feaking he said that was so gross now we have to clean the seats I smile and say aint the first time.

I came with an automatic OFF switch, and it's off most of the time especially when the wife starts telling me about her work day. Saying I don't care doesn't work so off to the ozone I go.

Quote:
OK. This is one of my pet peeves, invented by women, to make women seem so extraordinary......THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS MULTITASKING....You can only do one thing at a time....Just because I have rice on the stove, laundry in the machine and sitting at the computer, thinking I'm special, I can only do one thing at a time.

Imp wrote:
Are you OK Gritty?

Impy
Yeah. There will be bruises and a trip to the eye doctors office to get my glasses re-adjusted; but I'll live.

That's good!

Impy- off to cancel the plane ticket to help Gritty off the floor.​

Quote:
Thank goodness I have a DH who actually cares - especially since I listen to him when he wants to talk about work or whatever else is on his mind. Mutual respect was part of the agreement to get married, we are both interested in what's going on with the other.

Unfortunately, DH doesn't hear well, so he misses the fun parts of having pets.
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom