navasima

Songster
8 Years
Aug 6, 2011
New Mexico
Order an incubator!!
lau.gif
That's what did it for my goobers!!!

Okay, call me gullible, but my firsts question was, "WHY?" I'm still waiting for the other two of my four LF to start laying. My mind just can't wrap itself around the concept of "Stop."

mm

ETA: But the concept of buying the incubator to get them to stop reminds me of when my son was 9 months old and still not sleeping through the night. So, I went out and spent $25.00 on a book entitled "How to Get Your Child to Sleep Through the Night," brought it home, sat it on the night stand, and, voila! Worked like a charm. Never did get around to even opening to page one. He slept fine from that day on!

Last edited:
maizy'smom :

Okay, call me gullible, but my firsts question was, "WHY?" I'm still waiting for the other two of my four LF to start laying. My mind just can't wrap itself around the concept of "Stop."

mm

ETA: But the concept of buying the incubator to get them to stop reminds me of when my son was 9 months old and still not sleeping through the night. So, I went out and spent $25.00 on a book entitled "How to Get Your Child to Sleep Through the Night," brought it home, sat it on the night stand, and, voila! Worked like a charm. Never did get around to even opening to page one. He slept fine from that day on!

yuckyuck.gif
Isn't that the way it always happens?​

Sorry! Was really just being whiny, not tricky.
hide.gif

Truth is, I had to change the Goobers living space, Fall is turning to Winter and they are either molting or having wicked pillow fights in there!
gig.gif

The woman I got them from is bringing me a Tibetan and an A&M White next week - one boy , one girl; not sure which is yet - and she said she'd bring me some eggs as well! No charge, just for me to try and hatch! Awesomeness!!!!!

Enablers everywhere!!!
ya.gif

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom