How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I like my eggs Fertilized.! (Joey Tribbiani wink..)

No, seriously, if I've got some extra time, Scotch eggs are worth the effort. I've pulled from both of these recipes and the results were pretty darn good, powdered mustard in some, green onions in others.

I love Food Wishes.... But the Chuck wagon guy is Awesome....

deb

I've never met an egg dish I didn't like. I sometimes saute a bunch of veggies up & then make a couple of hollows & plop in the eggs. Like poaching them, but in veggies. So good! I also like to make custards too which are good for meals or snacks since you can make them sweet or savory. Eggs the perfect food!
Ohhh ... Flan.... OMG i forgot...

deb

I can't afford Almond Flour. 2 lbs at Walmart (great value) is $11!!!! Regular flour is 5 lbs $2.26 for Gold Metal brand. :(
If you find a good buy on almonds & have a food processor to whiz them up you can make your own almond flour. Also, Aldi's & Trader Joe's have it reasonably priced if you have those stores. Where I live I find Wal-Mart to be pricey on many items.

Since @Al Capon beat me to it by posting some links, as I was asleep here in Germany. Here is basically how I do it. But like I said, I go down the road to the village butcher, with my blend of herbs/spices, I like it hot and spicy, while my kids don't, so he makes me up 2 batches of sausage. I also have him do 50/50 pork/beef sausage. In the Chef John's video he said that he steams his eggs for 6 minutes, I like mine for 5 and the same with the frying, I do it for 5 minutes. Now serve this with some hash browns and breakfast is served! Also, I know of folks who bake theirs instead of frying.

Back
Top Bottom