How do you like cooking your eggs?

How do you like cooking your eggs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Awesome ideas! I like mine baked on an avocado! Yum! Congrats on getting featured on our homepage!

Our fun way of making eggs is basically make an omelette but not as fluffy. Add tomatoes, cheese and diced jalapeños and scramble the omelette. Now you have egg mess.

I love eggs all ways...
Poached on buttered toast
Eggs Benedict
Omletes with Asparagus and parmesan filling
Fritatas
Over medium with sausage and hash browns.
In fried rice
Egg Drop soup
scrambled with scallions and a bit of heavy cream
Oh and a twist on usual Eggs benedict... instead of a slice of canadian Bacon substitute a crab cake.... :drool

Oh and quiche... Spinach and Parmesan, ham and cheese, Loraine, Onion garlic and asparagus, .... with leftover roast, or Chicken, or italian Sausage, You name it I will try it... even if I dont like it I will try it again to see if I really dont like it.

I jsut ate dinner now I want poached eggs on Sourdough toast...

deb
Hope you have lots of chickens!

We like to use one of those clam things that's used to make grilled cheese that cuts the bread in half. Put all kinds of stuff in them makes great omelets comes out nice and fluffy

Our fun way of making eggs is basically make an omelette but not as fluffy. Add tomatoes, cheese and diced jalapeños and scramble the omelette. Now you have egg mess.
The pan I have been using is too big and my 4 egg (heritage and leghorn breeds) omelet with wire whisked eggs and almond milk comes out thin. I then fill it with about 5 level teaspoons of cream cheese and a mixture of browned ground beef and candied jalapenos. Fold and wait. Because it is so thin I have been ending up with 2-3 pieces and some flotsam. Push it together in the shape of an omelet and there you are. Now what will a smaller pan bring me?? Sooo good, especially with that morning's eggs.

Other: over hard with cheese, bacon crumbles, and Jamaica seasoning.

Other: collect all the grease from making cheese burgers and scramble it into the eggs with steak seasoning.

Other: scramble the eggs and when they are almost fully cooked, spread them out, spread pizza sauce over the top, and cheese, pepperoni, olives, mushrooms. Put a lid on the pan and continue to cook until the cheese melts. Pairs well with obsidian stout.

You COULD make them yourself. It isn't hard. You can go on the internet, hit google, and ask how to boil eggs and recipes for deviled eggs. I promise if you can read and follow directions you can do it. Just make sure you use eggs that are several days old. If you boil very fresh eggs they are usually very difficult to peel. If I can learn how to kill and process a chicken by using the internet, you can learn how to make deviled eggs.
I am guessing that smaller heritage breed eggs (medium to large are ours) boiling shouldn't take as long?

Back
Top Bottom