How do you pronounce...

Pics
Can’t believe I’m asking this...but, what does it take to be a nutter? Do you have to be a 100% loon and completely wack or just some of the time? :lau I don’t whine...:duc:rolleyes:but I am a bit crazy
The number one rule is you must not whine.

No, I asked if he 'could' make you behave. Significant difference. I should have known better.

'real life nutters' ? Small team, eh ?
You really should have. :gig Pretty sure they modeled this Emoji after MFB's daily dealings with me.---> :barnie

I don't know if I like being classified as a "Nutter"
not-talking.gif

There are 3 distinct groups on the forum.
Firstly we have the minions, these are people who mean well and don't really know what going on behind the curtains but ask valuable questions to strengthen OUR knowledge of poultry and other such topics.

Secondly we have the barmy Army, these include the teen-agers and just the general barmy population from the BYC. They can be annoying at times but are a valuable resource for useless humour! They are the sole reason we have an option to select the red angry face on the emoji bar.

Lastly there are the nutters, these are the ones you gotta watch you for,.no one wants to be a nutter. More often than not their braincell count isn't particularly up to scratch and therefore causes much humour throughout the forum. (We love these)
Grammatical errors aside.... I'd suggest your sweeping generalization here is too minimalistic.

There likely 3-6 seperate & highly valid catagory undefined by this post.

Back
Top Bottom