How do you pronounce...

Pics
I'm probably going to regret this. Part of me says don't do it.

But you all need to know the truth.

Growing up in Kentucky, "pee can" is pronouned exactly as it sounds.

It was the can that set on the back porch at my grandparents house, to keep us from having to go to the outhouse after dark.

Now, the outhouse at grandma's was a good ways. It was up past the barn over in the field.

To get there, you had to walk up the path, open the barn gate, go through the barn, out the back and the outhouse was over in the pasture field.

And papaw had a bull that wasn't quite friendly all the time. You learned to see where the bull was before you went to the bathroom.

It was safer that way.

Spook wore diapers untill he was 17 years old.

And that's how I know what a pee can is.

It was the can that set on the back porch at my grandparents house, to keep us from having to go to the outhouse after dark.

Now, the outhouse at grandma's was a good ways. It was up past the barn over in the field.

To get there, you had to walk up the path, open the barn gate, go through the barn, out the back and the outhouse was over in the pasture field.

And papaw had a bull that wasn't quite friendly all the time. You learned to see where the bull was before you went to the bathroom.

It was safer that way.

Hello! I think that I've heard of you. Spook, right? :frow

It was safer that way.

Finally someone with brains!
Thank you.

Just to confirm the matter of pronunciation. It's pee-can

What does than mean in BYC terms?
Due to family personal issues this wise old man has had to return as the email addy associated with his original ID has been derezed. To make a "Tron" reference.
Thats as much detail as your likely to ever get.

Move along now and respect your elders please.

Growing up in Kentucky, "pee can" is pronounced exactly as it sounds.
I have spoken to you on the phone, and you have that Yankee type accent, so I'll forgive the fact that you can't properly pronounce Peh-cahn.

What does than mean in BYC terms?
It means that I bestowed upon him the honor of Knighthood, and he is now SirSpook.

Back
Top Bottom