how early do you

Quote:
th.gif
Wow! And I thought that I had to get up early!
tongue.png
I get up around 7:00 or 7:30 so that I can get the chores done and start my school.(I'm homeschooled)

Last edited:
Wake up time varies from 06:55 to 07:45, depending on when I went to bed. On weekends, it can be 09:00 to 11:00 or so, again, depending on when I went to bed.

When I was in college, wake up time was 06:30 and bedtime typically was 00:30 to 01:30. I don't know how I did it...

I am up by 7 every morning (earlier on weekends) and the chooks are out by 8:00.

I work Tues, Thurs, Fri, 11:00 - 5:00 and on weekends I feed in the mornings and evening from 7:15 - 9:30AM and 3:30 - 5:00PM.

Not bad for a 16 year old.

5:30 for me - up to fix lunches, get husband/son out the door, feed animals, a few quick chores, feed my BYC addiction, shower, then off to work. Unfortunately, I would love to be a night owl, but can't if I want to function relatively well the next day:(

I am up at 6:00 am on school days and then I go out and feed and water chickens and If I have time I eat breakfast and get organized. I am out by 7:00 am on weekends I can sleep intil 1pm LOL.

Henry

Im up at 7.30am get Mikey ready for school, pack his lunch and drive him at 8.45am.
My Dh lets the girls out at 5am.
I get back from dropping Mikey off from school at 9.05 and have my shower followed by a coffee. then log in here.

Hubby is on layoff, so we sleep until 7 at the latest, but once he's back to work (and the sun is up earlier) we'll be up at 5 or 5:30 every morning.

(I've really come to dislike Daylight Savings Time. I like the sun up early in the morning, when the time changes it robs me of an hour of my morning, and I'm a morning sunlight person!)

I am up anytime between 3:30am and 6 am.

My husband leaves around 3:30am for work so I am usually up or just getting up. I wake my daughter up at 7am. Although we live in a very rural area the school she attends is within 4 miles of our house. She could ride the bus but it comes at 7:30 and I prefer to take her at 8am.

We're up at 6:00 and the bus comes around 7:25, but it stops a mile from our house so we take the car up there a few minutes earlier.

Back
Top Bottom