How fast should Brewers Yeast take to "kick in"?

I noticed the redness on the back of her legs, possibly from sitting on them to much?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    329.5 KB · Views: 4
Tail feathers is this from sitting? Ever since I got the correct food over the weekend I noticed more standing /walking. Still wobbly and sits a lot. But doing better.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    453.1 KB · Views: 4
Please excuse the poop 💩 they move so much this is the best I could grab before she sat down 🙈

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    503.1 KB · Views: 4
Thank you will do. I have some. I keep them on towels (let me know if that’s fine or bad) they stay in the bathroom I have them down to prevent slipping

the one standing her feet are very close together and in and the one laying down they stand out to the side and when she sits down they go to her sides not under neath her. I just don’t want her in any pain 😖. She flaps her feet , and hobbles when adjusting. She used to walk just fine when we got them and had them for a week and then noticed one day she was barley walking and her legs were much wider than the other. Still eats and drinks fine wags her tail when we come to them. Doesn’t peep as much as the other. More mellow and quite. The other is very busy and loud 🤣 like kids. Have their own personality lol

Attachments

• 90EA4400-8870-4E59-8859-185A8CC63A81.jpeg
    90EA4400-8870-4E59-8859-185A8CC63A81.jpeg
    556.2 KB · Views: 4
  • A0A95850-6BA7-4CDA-9455-921F2CC9468C.jpeg
    A0A95850-6BA7-4CDA-9455-921F2CC9468C.jpeg
    614.8 KB · Views: 2
Let’s see how she is looking in her legs in about 3 days. Towels are fine and easy to use too I like them for young ducklings. Do they get bath time water therapy is great for leg strength. Warm water.

Let’s see how she is looking in her legs in about 3 days. Towels are fine and easy to use too I like them for young ducklings. Do they get bath time water therapy is great for leg strength. Warm water.

Thank you so much. Really helps me feel better with your advice. I’m so worried about her 🥺. Yes they do daily for 5-15 mins of swimming. I take them out when they start to just float. Not sure if that’s a sign of tiredness or not or if they like to just float 😆. Vitamin B daily(started today around 6pm) and they get green beans (I’m out of peas ) and love green beans and I toss Cheerios in the water too they love that. I take them outside daily after work for forging and sunshine (we had a thunderstorm today so no outdoors time 👎🏼) and on weekends we spend little more time outside (I make sure they have shade so they don’t over heat, when they start holding their mouths open we move inside where it’s cool) I’m gonna buy meal worms tomorrow. Any fruit they can have now or treats with niacin or vitamins in them ?

Back
Top Bottom