How fast should Brewers Yeast take to "kick in"?

Pics
Stick with what your giving for now . @casportpony is working on getting the dose down for everyone according to the weight of the duckling! That’s great your seeing improvement!!
@Miss Lydia still very wide legged and they go out to the side, seems like she has a hard time on concrete (if this is normal then maybe I’m worrying about nothing ) like she flattens out like a pancake 😔. When I greet them when I come home she is standing with the other one. She poops on herself chase she lays down a lot so she’s nasty and STINKS! Oh my!!! Then comes water time so she gets cleaned. Should I be worried or is this something that may just take time to fix itself ? Walking on the sheet or towels even grass has a lot more stability when standing and walking. Maybe it’s just the concrete ? (I have them outside on the screen patio while cleaning their area inside )

If she’s walking better in other areas then most likely it’s the concrete. And yes it will take some time. You are seeing improvement right. This maybe she was just born with hips set farther apart but I still think you can get her going really good. You could even lay an old towel or rug down while they are out on your patio to give her something to walk on?

If she’s walking better in other areas then most likely it’s the concrete. And yes it will take some time. You are seeing improvement right. This maybe she was just born with hips set farther apart but I still think you can get her going really good. You could even lay an old towel or rug down while they are out on your patio to give her something to walk on?

okay. Yea much better off concrete. Yes I believe it’s improvement. Much more standing than before. We still sit, some days more often than others or moments of more sitting than others. Yea her hips definitely sit out a lot wider 😔. Okay I hope so. I know they grow fast and are heavy. I’m worried that may inhibit the growth of them or make it harder to heal. We are currently swimming to help strengthen them. Had green beans today and our vitamins in our food.

she’s cleaning herself 🤩she just got out the tub. She just flaps her feet moving around until she gets a good sturdy balance and then she’ll walk. Once she goes she goes but you can tell it’s an job for her 😕

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    425.9 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    614 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    529.2 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    552.5 KB · Views: 0
I’d say it’s def her hips but only a vet can tell you what maybe wrong. Xrays most likely. I’d just keep on with what your doing good feed the liquid b complex and the water exercise and out door time. Try not to have her running. Saying if you have children they might think it’s fun to get the duckling to run around but that may not be a good idea for your little one.

I’d say it’s def her hips but only a vet can tell you what maybe wrong. Xrays most likely. I’d just keep on with what your doing good feed the liquid b complex and the water exercise and out door time. Try not to have her running. Saying if you have children they might think it’s fun to get the duckling to run around but that may not be a good idea for your little one.

okay. We have a local vet here I’ll ask them if they see ducks. Yes I do haha they are 9.5 and 5 😆 they love outdoors time with them. I’ll make sure she doesn’t run and just stays calm outside. Walks around and forges. Hopefully with someone peas and the vitamin B complex within time she’ll start showing more of improvement. I’m just nervous and worried it will hinder her life ? 😢

Aww I bet they love the ducks and the duckling love them. She may always have a bit of a problem more so than the other one but hopefully with all your doing she’ll do fine. If you get to take her please let us know what the vet says.

Aww I bet they love the ducks and the duckling love them. She may always have a bit of a problem more so than the other one but hopefully with all your doing she’ll do fine. If you get to take her please let us know what the vet says.
They are a joy to the household. Thanks as always for your help! I definitely will keep you updated! ❣️❣️

Back
Top Bottom