How in the world did I come from that woman?

debilorrah

The Great Guru of Yap
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Aug 25, 2008
The Carpal Tunnel Rehab Center
My mother is just a hateful person. I have a loan that I pay her for each month, never missed a payment in three and half years. Ken lost his job a month ago and I called her today to tell her I can't pay the payment this month. It suddenly became all about her. "I" can't eat now, "I" need new shoes, "I" just bought food and I wouldn't have bought food if I knew. "WHY" didn;t you tell me sooner. WELL DUH!!! Because I knew this was how you would react.

She just called me and told me to sell my animals (we already got rid of the big eaters) and not to call her on her birthday in two days. Ok fine. What EVER!
smack.gif
somad.gif

Last edited:
Mind you, she is going to blame keeping the animals on where all our money goes. Um, we spend about $100 a month. That is NOT where our money goes. I am almost 50 years old and she still thinks she can tell me what to do. NOT.

Quote:
My mil was like that to the day she passed away. She thought it was stupid that we kept horses and chickens. She constantly berated my dh eventhough we had great jobs and was able to support our habit(my animals). IT never matters how old you are or how successful you become, some people are very self centered and unless you live the way they tell you to, then you are inferior in their eyes.

Quote:
I wish. It is in her name alone. We did that 3 1/2 years ago when I had been out of a job for 10 months. As soon as I got the money and paid all my bills off, I got a job.
he.gif

I will pay her. And I will not answer my phone, so she can sit there and feel like I do right now.

Quote:
My mil was like that to the day she passed away. She thought it was stupid that we kept horses and chickens. She constantly berated my dh eventhough we had great jobs and was able to support our habit(my animals). IT never matters how old you are or how successful you become, some people are very self centered and unless you live the way they tell you to, then you are inferior in their eyes.

I am that one. My one brother is a blight on her name and my other brother is the Golden Child. He always has been.

Back
Top Bottom