How is your flock today?

C5AFA2A5-65E2-46E7-B3A3-DE7A14855A2F.jpeg
BBE3EFDB-99F6-4A58-8468-F96962A6D7F0.jpeg

My lovely rooster edward, and one of my best layers ginger

Hi gang. My apologies, I lost this thread and was not getting notifications either so drifted off. Missed it.
I see most all survived the summer. I went up the mountain for most of mine and enjoyed- we all enjoyed as I brought my chooks with me.
Beautiful chicks @bluebabyand fabulous roo and hen @River campbell . So nice to see such beauty. Oh! Congrats on the kids @416bigbore wonderful!

Hi gang. My apologies, I lost this thread and was not getting notifications either so drifted off. Missed it.
I see most all survived the summer. I went up the mountain for most of mine and enjoyed- we all enjoyed as I brought my chooks with me.
Beautiful chicks @bluebabyand fabulous roo and hen @River campbell . So nice to see such beauty. Oh! Congrats on the kids @416bigbore wonderful!
That's probably because the thread has been inactive until I posted in it to bring it back. ;)

Thank you for the compliment on my new chick's! :love I want to hatch some more of them now.

It's been year's since I went on a vacation, so I've about forgot what one of those are like. :gig

I spent, I believe a month off of byc as I did not want to sign in on my phone. Am I telling my age now? The mountain was fabulous and I was sad to come down but my girls quit laying due to low light and molting. They are just kicking back in now. Oh, and rats found us. Big tropical brown rats. So think that must have freaked the old gals out. Before that they spent most of their time laying in the forest. So everyday was an Easter egg hunt through thick tropical dead fall. I spent my time walking and trapping and befriending feral cats and raising meal worms.
20210729_174735.jpg
20210729_174609.jpg
20210728_070544.jpg
I'm def counting the minutes till I get back up. Maybe summers aren't so bad after all lol 🙄

Back
Top Bottom