How is your flock today?

Pics
Oh... THEM AGAIN I hope a class action lawsuit against them happens if there is not 1 or more already. I remember the technology for electric cars was available in the 70's but BO bought it out so it was squashed. Also, they were well aware of the damage they were causing. Rings similar to Purdur Pharma and the Sackler family but on a massive way more destructive and unforgivable scale.
It's unfortunate, but what is a single person going to do about it? B O runs the show and makes the rules as they go. :(

Oh... THEM AGAIN I hope a class action lawsuit against them happens if there is not 1 or more already. I remember the technology for electric cars was available in the 70's but BO bought it out so it was squashed. Also, they were well aware of the damage they were causing. Rings similar to Purdur Pharma and the Sackler family but on a massive way more destructive and unforgivable scale.

It's all about the money, and when it all get's switched over to electric I have a feeling that it's going to be the same with them also.

It's unfortunate, but what is a single person going to do about it? B O runs the show and makes the rules as they go. :(
Here is a little history you may or may not know of? Funny part of it all was, at first Rockefeller didn't like it, but in the end he still got the last laugh and made more money because of his company being broke apart. LOL

https://www.britannica.com/topic/Standard-Oil

Back
Top Bottom