How is your flock today?

Pics
Good morning gang!!!
Well, today is the day I rehome my beautiful Jumpin' Jack Flash. I am trading him for the 3 cockerels I sold prior -but then found the guy some 10mo layers- I think Jack will be the better fit and breeze into this spot, matter of fact, I think he was born for this spot. I also told the guy I am going to want some of his fertilized eggs in a few months for the exchange. Maybe make it a thing...? Red sexlinks w/ L. Brahma :love
20210419_183941~2.jpg
20210419_183944~2.jpg

Other than that, it is about scraping the boards, topping feeders and collecting eggs.

I am doing a big push on my home maintenance b4 the heat sets in further. I installed a industrial type fan on the back deck, hands and knees for days scrubbed and all of the floor and shower tile/grout, dried and then sealed, so now need to button that disheveled mess. I am going to install one of those magnetic screens on our back double French doors in a few minutes. I think that in itself will be a world of difference in our home temps and I am excited about it. Then off to refinishing the deck that I was supposed to do MANY months ago. It will be lovely when pau.

Last edited:
@TropicalBabies Beautiful Roo, It's always nice when people can do a little horse and or chicken trading and everything works out for everyone in the end. :)
That is my favorite! I only charge because I want serious adult people but love the barter/ trade and chicken friend/support the best.
Plus, there is nothing like watching your young roo take over his own flock. :love It is like the total gift of love to give to these boys instead of selfishly hanging on to.
This new flock keeper is going to be thrilled with his new flock dynamics. He is a good man with a good heart and a beautiful place so... it is fun isn't it?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!

That is my favorite! I only charge because I want serious adult people but love the barter/ trade and chicken friend/support the best.
Plus, there is nothing like watching your young roo take over his own flock. :love It is like the total gift of love to give to these boys instead of selfishly hanging on to.
This new flock keeper is going to be thrilled with his new flock dynamics. He is a good man with a good heart and a beautiful place so... it is fun isn't it?!! :lol: :lol: :lol:!!!
I so agree! :)

Hello everyone, How is your flock doing today? I have seen this question asked many times and after a quick forum search don't see this question as a thread topic, unless I am not looking in the right place? :confused:
Restless. Our neighbor got mad that they dug up his mulch, so we can only let them out if we're watching them.

Back
Top Bottom