How is your flock today?

Pics
So sorry for you folks. If and when I buy another car it is def going to be electric! Till then, I drive only when necessary, cram in stops or multi task the venture, use my moped every chance I get or bike or walk. I have been boycotting gas since before Bush. I don't like the barrel they have over us so to speak. When barrel prices drop, the savings are slow to react, when they are up all prices are quick to be raised and usually stay that way. It is such a racket... and now this.
I hope we sanction R*%^$@ more and the people topple that kriminal.

@TropicalBabies I agree, I don't like it either, but we are just little fish in a large pool of sharks! :barnie
Yeah, but if all of us little fish take our ball and go home... the big sharks got no one to eat or at least can't eat us... I say that is siding on the right side and at least I sleep a tad better knowing that I did not help them out too much on their 3rd mansion or big yacht or collection of antique cars or other wrong doings and influencing to keep and build on what they can have at our expense. The planet being the biggest one.;)

Yeah, but if all of us little fish take our ball and go home... the big sharks got no one to eat or at least can't eat us... I say that is siding on the right side and at least I sleep a tad better knowing that I did not help them out too much on their 3rd mansion or big yacht or collection of antique cars or other wrong doings and influencing to keep and build on what they can have at our expense. The planet being the biggest one.;)
I agree, that being said the bigger problem being hypocrites! Those who B***h about it and do nothing for change, until they are affected personally.

Right now it is only a small gas shortage so not enough fish effect for change.

Mice moving mountains? I think it is happening... just not as fast as we hope or think it should. Like turning a big boat... I wonder how many people will see things differently because of this russian hack? How many are seeing the world differently after the last 1.5 years and after the last 5...? I'd like to be the good I hope to see in others, you never know who you may touch. :fl :fl :fl :fl

I agree, that being said the bigger problem being hypocrites! Those who B***h about it and do nothing for change, until they are affected personally.

Right now it is only a small gas shortage so not enough fish effect for change.
I think we are all being effected by it... some are just not smart enough to know it yet. Keep up the GOOD works. 🌴😎🤙

I think we are all being effected by it... some are just not smart enough to know it yet. Keep up the GOOD works. 🌴😎🤙
I was just at Tractor supply and I was loading up four bags of chicken feed — 200 pounds In my smart car. The guy next to me with the huge F250 four-door truck was loading up one 50 pound bag of horse pellets!😒

I was just at Tractor supply and I was loading up four bags of chicken feed — 200 pounds In my smart car. The guy next to me with the huge F250 four-door truck was loading up one 50 pound bag of horse pellets!😒
I hate to say it... but some people don't realize they are not as cool as they think they are... I mean, that is embarrassing :lau Was he short? lol

Back
Top Bottom