How is your flock today?

Pics
I like the hot dry heat to a certain point, 128 not so much. When I was in Phoenix a few years back, I worked at a welding shop building big heavy drain grates. We worked outside under a big metal canopy welding on those grates in 121 heat with only a swamp cooler blowing hot air on us.

We would start work at 4:00 am every morning so we could get our ten hours in before it got too hot out for the day. There were a few days we had to work longer hours and that heat was insane! The sweat didn't drip off your face from under your welding hood, it ran off! :barnie Right now in NC we are getting ready for the summer hurricanes and 96 F with 99% humidity! :gig

We all have different time's of the season's that we don't care for. I'd rather put up with my summer heat here, then having to deal with those upper mid-west winter's like when I was growing up. I didn't like those snowbank's up to my butt and those below zero winter's, not to mention the snow drift's that make it hard to get out of the door. I remember working the graveyard shift, and the trying to find my car in the morning to go home because it was buried under snow.

We all have different time's of the season's that we don't care for. I'd rather put up with my summer heat here, that having to deal with those upper mid-west winter's like when I was growing up. I didn't like those snowbank's up to my butt and those below zero winter's, not to mention the snow drift's that make it hard to get out of the door. I remember working the graveyard shift, and the trying to find my car in the morning to go home because it was buried under snow.
The snow here is not That bad!

We all have different time's of the season's that we don't care for. I'd rather put up with my summer heat here, then having to deal with those upper mid-west winter's like when I was growing up. I didn't like those snowbank's up to my butt and those below zero winter's, not to mention the snow drift's that make it hard to get out of the door. I remember working the graveyard shift, and the trying to find my car in the morning to go home because it was buried under snow.
I agree the winters up North could get ugly at times. I remember walking to school a mile up hill both ways in snow storms. :gig I think with age the Southern winter weather is much more conducive on the old body these days. :)

Hydrogen fuel is the way of the future...... Problem being big oil companies are left in the cold and that's the bigger issue why it isn't happening sooner!

https://www.usatoday.com/story/mone...-gm-toyota-hyundai-zero-emissions/5981340002/
Oh... THEM AGAIN I hope a class action lawsuit against them happens if there is not 1 or more already. I remember the technology for electric cars was available in the 70's but BO bought it out so it was squashed. Also, they were well aware of the damage they were causing. Rings similar to Purdur Pharma and the Sackler family but on a massive way more destructive and unforgivable scale.

Back
Top Bottom