How is your flock today?

My flock is great! One of my FBCMs, her name is Juniper, laid a double yolked egg today! This is her fourth double yolk egg since she started laying around two months ago! We got 6 eggs from my 7 laying hens. Just waiting on two more girls to start laying!
Hello and welcome to our small group. :) Congrats on the double yolkers, I am guessing you have all pullets ?

My flock is great! One of my FBCMs, her name is Juniper, laid a double yolked egg today! This is her fourth double yolk egg since she started laying around two months ago! We got 6 eggs from my 7 laying hens. Just waiting on two more girls to start laying!
Working girls! That I fabulous ♡♡♡ the holidays came early 😉😉😉

So many types of chickens.... so little time

I love these things. Come spring all the girls got one on. 🤦‍♀️ Right now just the ahem, older gals need them. Feathers just are not what they used to be ♡♡♡ I totally get it.
I have a few tucked away in a drawer in case I ever should need to put any on the hen's. I bought mine off off Amazon.

Hello everyone, How is your flock doing today? I have seen this question asked many times and after a quick forum search don't see this question as a thread topic, unless I am not looking in the right place? :confused:
My flock is doing great! Everything seems to have settled. No diseases, no issues, perfect.

Welsummers have started laying, OEs are laying, and the egg basket looks great! I will be deworming the flock soon too. Most of my girls are molting.

Attachments

• B44F7D20-356F-4287-8C17-08B27BDA671D.jpeg
    B44F7D20-356F-4287-8C17-08B27BDA671D.jpeg
    267.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 890F36CA-81FE-405B-ADBA-25F6CEF996BD.jpeg
    890F36CA-81FE-405B-ADBA-25F6CEF996BD.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 1

Back
Top Bottom