How is your flock today?

I have noticed since this whole Covid thing hit, that more and more people are having stuff shipped to their door step over going out to the stores and purchasing the stuff.

I get the whole safety issues etc. with people, but all that extra packaging and used shipping supplies has to go somewhere? The increase in delivery trucks going up and down the roads has also exploded.
Speaking of delivery! We had an Amazon truck flip on our main road once. Driver drove too fast at the curve. :rolleyes:

I think the driver was fine, but I think he learned something that day too. Some folks like to drive fast on winding roads...

I think the driver was fine, but I think he learned something that day too. Some folks like to drive fast on winding roads..
Seems like now a days everyone is in a hurry, hurry mode. I am willing to guess maybe a young and or inexperienced driver may have had something to do with the accident?

Seems like now a days everyone is in a hurry, hurry mode. I am willing to guess maybe a young and or inexperienced driver may have had something to do with the accident?
Seems that "young" people are the ones causing most of the accidents here, yes. One of my neighbors witnessed the event, so I am not sure if the driver was young, but I would guess so. We get a lot of joy riders here too. Those just go fast for fun.

Ironically, I am young myself, but I haven't started driving yet.

Sorry, but this is too funny... :lau:gig
And I have to agree lol. :oops: once you see those faces... those cute little bills :love:love:love it's gunna be all over for you. Your gunna be a duck farmer. Well, at least until the mud gets out of control.
Unless I missed @BlueBaby reply, I don't believe she replied back yet on this? :confused:

When we picked up our first batch of 10 baby duckling we didn't know for sure what the drake to hen ratio would turn out to be? At the time I said we would just re-home the extra drakes when they were big enough to do so.

Well that was an all fine and great game plan at the time until we fell in love with them all. :love So that thought of rehoming the extra drakes went out the window and we ended up keeping them all. :gig :lau

Your gunna be a duck farmer. Well, at least until the mud gets out of control.
Unless it never rains again and or I build a coop big enough to keep them all off the ground all together. I just come to terms with the fact that ducks are little mud magnets and love their mud and will always be in it if they can find it. :barnie

Mud Ducks.jpg
Mud Magnets.jpg

@TropicalBabies I am curious if Hawaii has the daylight saving's time over there. I am in Arizona, and we don't do it, but it's still confusing to me. In the spring when everyone set's the clock's an hour ahead, California catches up to me, but in the fall when everyone set the clock's an hour behind, Mountain time catches up to me. :confused:
We don't do daylight savings time here. (Thank goodness 😋)

Seems that "young" people are the ones causing most of the accidents here, yes. One of my neighbors witnessed the event, so I am not sure if the driver was young, but I would guess so. We get a lot of joy riders here too. Those just go fast for fun.

Ironically, I am young myself, but I haven't started driving yet.
Oh man. Young people getting a bad wrap. Lol well, they say youth is wasted on the young but I don't agree. Well, mostly, as a whole I don't agree. There is a lot about your generation that I really like @cherrynberry . Many have impressed this old gal. Smart, kind, level headed and courageous. My generation was not aware of the mountain ahead. I know it is not popular to not like reaganomics but that is when I noticed people got way gimme, gimme, gimme. I was pretty young and only have my own observations that I am taking into account. But a self-serving, self absorbed gen following in the footsteps of the same.
:old:old:old ok. Time to go do some clean up...

Unless I missed @BlueBaby reply, I don't believe she replied back yet on this? :confused:

When we picked up our first batch of 10 baby duckling we didn't know for sure what the drake to hen ratio would turn out to be? At the time I said we would just re-home the extra drakes when they were big enough to do so.

Well that was an all fine and great game plan at the time until we fell in love with them all. :love So that thought of rehoming the extra drakes went out the window and we ended up keeping them all. :gig :lau
Then you need more girls 🦆🦆🦆🦆

Back
Top Bottom