How late will you stay up ?

I will not be following the election on the news tonight. I voted this morning. Tomorrow will be soon enough for me to find out the results.

Why does Ohio decide it? I saw that on the news too..

Because Ohio is a swing state (meaning a state that does not consistently vote one way or the other so either candidate has a chance at winning it) with a high number of electoral votes (18) so winning Ohio could potentially make a big difference.

Last edited:
11:eek:clock.not because of the election.(i did vote)My dh and i are hooked on the sons of anarchy.anyone here watch the show.

I watch that show, Sons of Anarchy, it's great. We are still waiting for the current season to be shown here in Australia. Typically a few months behind the US.

And I can follow the US election events unfolding during our daytime. Nearly 10am here now so our news channel will cover it all day. We are curious as to how it goes. And how many Americans voted. It is compulsory to vote here - thouhg nothing stops you leaving the ballot blank.

Hoping y'all get the result you wished for - and, if not, can be thankful for the democratic process.

It's a little after 8:30 and it's over. Maybe next time, dennis.
It's not over yet, I still have beer left.
tongue2.gif

pop.gif

Hey man, party on, I'm not even about to be a jerk. I have a lot of friends from a lot of different backgrounds.. I had so many people give me their opinion and anger over me voting liberal... I really felt like my opinion would be accurate but I was really scared my opinion would lose.

I'm glad my guy won but I hope we can all find some common ground after all this nastiness.

Back
Top Bottom