How long can you keep baby chicks alone?

Jo1705

Chirping
May 26, 2018
Hello I’m new here ! Anyway we are leaving starting tonight and coming back most likely by tommorow night. The reason why I am so afraid is that I have 9 baby chicks alone and I’m not sure if they will survive. Thank you

Hello I’m new here ! Anyway we are leaving starting tonight and coming back most likely by tommorow night. The reason why I am so afraid is that I have 9 baby chicks alone and I’m not sure if they will survive. Thank you
Hello is there anyone?

If you’re confident they have enough food for 24 hours, they should be fine. Fill the water before you go and make sure that most likely by tomorrow night turns into most definitely.

What are you most worried about? As long as the heat is ok and they have food and water they should be fine. I would add in a couple of extra water vessels because chicks can mess up their water quickly so it helps to have other dishes when leaving them for a long time. Even if they end up spilling it all and making a huge soggy mess, it is still better than them runnibg dry before you return.

Back
Top Bottom