How long were you on Bev Davis waiting list?

Just checking the greenfire farms site..... Wow! glad I ordered when I did! They put together a new website and raised the prices on their birds, now it's $99 for a BCM juvenile pair.

After a long wait I received 27 BCM and Blue Copper chicks form Bev Davis on March 3rd this year. These are some of the last chicks Bev shipped before turning her operation over to Greenfire Farms. 14 pullets, 13 roosters. I've got too many roosters and would like to sell some. They are all nice birds. BCM and Blue Copper. Pick up only, I'm near Sacramento Calif. The pullets have just started laying and the egg color is very good so these roosters should produce some very dark egg laying hens. $40 each. I also have some 4 mo trio's of Cuckoos direct and kept pure from Kelly Cratty's line. Descendents of birds I bought from him in '03. $75

I still have two of my Greenfire Farms cockerels from the Davis line. If anyone wants to pick one or both up in Los Angeles, let me know! (I also have a Ameracauna cockerel from "peachick," that needs a home). These are great looking guys, but we can't have roosters here...

Quote:
Yours are laying already? That is when I received mine from her too and I was wondering just who was laying the nice dark eggs I am getting!

They are beautiful birds aren't they and we were really fortunate to get them when we did. I was on the list for a year and then came that message I never thought I would get. Shipping chicks!

I have quite a few roos too but I am going to grow them out more before culling.

Now I wish I had ordered some of the Birchen and Blues too!

Back
Top Bottom