• 5 Dogs

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I've lost count😂

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
Pics
I had to make a $100 deposit on my puppy. Thankfully I received lots of info and pictures from the breeder beforehand.
She isnt giving us lots of pictures or info of the puppies that we were looking at. I think we are going to wait until next year and get a english cream instead of a American golden.

I would rather wait and maybe spend a bit more to get a healthy well bred pup. Her pictures of the puppies also are a bit wierd because some of the puppies are way bigger than the others, and the pups are 4 weeks old and are the same size are puppy was at 8 weeks old. And she is very cautious of the info she is giving out.
In that case I definitely wouldn’t get a pup from her.

These are now going on my dog breed want list! ❤️
Awe. I wouldn't know how to tell you not to get any of these breeds, they've all stolen my heart in different ways. I love them so much. In order of hard to find though, Leonberger. Always beware of backyard breeders with the jumbo's and start the search at the Leonberger Club of America breeder list, etc. Hope you get your dream dog(s) soon!!

Last edited:
She isnt giving us lots of pictures or info of the puppies that we were looking at. I think we are going to wait until next year and get a english cream instead of a American golden.
When you say "puppies you were looking at," Where are you looking at them? The Internet? If so, Don't walk, RUN.... NO good breeder has to advertise on the Internet. Good breeders have waiting lists of people and don't even need your deposit because if you don't show up, there are many other people waiting to take your place. Contact breeders from the ________breed Club of America. Most breeds have International Databases so that you can look up pedigrees complete with health test results and of course breeders. At a minimum ask for the dog parents registered names and look them up. If you go with a "breeder" who isn't registered as such, that's a personal choice but don't expect to not take any risk on yourself, do it with eyes wide open, you're for sure taking risk. I'm picking up a new puppy next week :love , zero risk, no deposit, it's not always about money for good breeders, it's also about breeding such quality dogs that your Kennel name is at Westminster and you never ever have to advertise on the Internet

When you say "puppies you were looking at," Where are you looking at them? The Internet? If so, Don't walk, RUN.... NO good breeder has to advertise on the Internet. Good breeders have waiting lists of people and don't even need your deposit because if you don't show up, there are many other people waiting to take your place. Contact breeders from the ________breed Club of America. Most breeds have International Databases so that you can look up pedigrees complete with health test results and of course breeders. At a minimum ask for the dog parents registered names and look them up. If you go with a "breeder" who isn't registered as such, that's a personal choice but don't expect to not take any risk on yourself, do it with eyes wide open, you're for sure taking risk. I'm picking up a new puppy next week :love , zero risk, no deposit, it's not always about money for good breeders, it's also about breeding such quality dogs that your Kennel name is at Westminster and you never ever have to advertise on the Internet
What kind of puppy will you be getting!

You'll have to post pics when you get him! Do you have a name already picked out?
I DONT so I'd appreciate any suggestions! We have a list of 3 and we're thinking of letting his personality help with it. He has a very long fancy name of course but this will be the everyday name.

Back
Top Bottom