Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 5 Dogs

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I've lost countšŸ˜‚

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
It's truly very easy to have puppies. Growing up we had working line basset hounds and beagles, as well as show quality cocker spaniels and pet quality Boston terriers, very little trouble, only losses we ever had were the Bassett hounds, they are so chunky and awkward that they need a special welping box or they smash the pups. The last litter of pups I had was pitbulls, I had 10 healthy happy pups with zero issues.

Me to! It would be my first breeding but we have a friend that has bred litters of puppies and lives about 15 minutes away so i would have you and her and google! LOL.
This was my first too! I had Google and some help from my husband. He had a pit bull that ended up pregnant, by another pit, but he didnā€™t know until she was getting fat. But he was able to help her. We didnā€™t have to do much with our girl. She had 4 and it was about an hour and a half before the next one came. The last 2 took the longest, which we believe were pretty high up. And of course boys šŸ¤£. You may want to start her on Oxy Mate when you know you have a stud. Probably about a week or so before. We put our girl on that and before birth we put her on Oxy Momma. Of course if you donā€™t already know thatā€¦

It's truly very easy to have puppies. Growing up we had working line basset hounds and beagles, as well as show quality cocker spaniels and pet quality Boston terriers, very little trouble, only losses we ever had were the Bassett hounds, they are so chunky and awkward that they need a special welping box or they smash the pups. The last litter of pups I had was pitbulls, I had 10 healthy happy pups with zero issues.
I dont think it would be hard unless she has problems or the puppies do.

This was my first too! I had Google and some help from my husband. He had a pit bull that ended up pregnant, by another pit, but he didnā€™t know until she was getting fat. But he was able to help her. We didnā€™t have to do much with our girl. She had 4 and it was about an hour and a half before the next one came. The last 2 took the longest, which we believe were pretty high up. And of course boys šŸ¤£. You may want to start her on Oxy Mate when you know you have a stud. Probably about a week or so before. We put our girl on that and before birth we put her on Oxy Momma. Of course if you donā€™t already know thatā€¦
I will have to look into thr Oxy mate and Oxy Momma i didnt know about them.

We didnā€™t either but the guy who provided the stud lead us to it. He uses it on his 2 girls when they are pregnant. I found it on Amazon for fairly inexpensive. At least compared to where he told us he got his from. šŸ˜
Yea i seen the price on amazon compared to the price from other places. Its definitely cheaper on amazon.

I thought they where great pryness for a minute. I love goldens to and plan on getting a English cream golden or American golden next year. I want one thats a little lighter than mine right now.

They are similar to Great Pyrenees. Slightly smaller, slightly less shaggy. Extremely family friendly, great livestock guardians, from the mountains of Italy and good all weather outside guard dogs. Our girl is 85 lb and growing, our boy is gonna be pretty big, guessing 110 to 120 when full grown. They are lovely dogs, and I wouldn't want to be a predator around our farm.

Back
Top Bottom