How many animals do you have!

OK, here goes with what we have:

9 hens:
- 2 Buff Brahmas (Brahma Mama and Buffy)
- 2 Easter Eggers (Prisma and Earmuffs)
- 1 Buff Orpington (Orpy)
- 1 Polish (Polka)
- 1 Silver-Laced Wyandotte (Lacey)
- 2 Black Marans (Marania and Maranochka -- I can't tell them apart)

2 pullets:
- 2 Cream Legbars (Dusty and Wiggles)

2 fluffy cats
- Mishka (female 17 years old!!)
- Shurik (male, unknown age, adopted after being abandoned in countryside)

A LOT OF FISH! Only some have names.
outdoor water garden
- about 36 goldfish; some Shubunkins, some plain goldfish, many of them born in the pond (only my daughters know the one who have secret American Indian names)

2 aquariums that contain:
- 2 Bettas - Mushu and Shumu (yes, the Bettas swim with the other fish, but in separate aquariums)
- 2 Stiped Raphaels (Stripey and Junior)
-1 Kuhli Loach (Na-Mi)
- 7 Platys
- at least 10 guppies
- 5 neon tetras
- 2 Panda Cory catfish
- 1 bristlenose plecostomus
- 1 plecostomus
- 3 black phantom tetras
...and more!

- - - - - -
In the past we've had goats, rabbits, dogs, and a cockatiel. We've "pet sat" school pets over summer breaks and taken in other people's pets, including frogs, snakes, hedgehogs, lizards, gerbils, rats, guinea pigs, finches, sea horses, turtles, tadpoles, and various insects, such as Monarch caterpillars and praying mantis.

One of my daughters grew up to be a vet tech :)
So jealous!!!! I've been trying to get cream legbar hens for yrs. I got once by happen chance 5 - 5 1/2 years ago and was taken by a predator prior to learning REAL predator proofing Ever since I've been searching with out having to order 25 and ordering is kinda risky with my PO

I have:
3 dairy goats, 1 is pregnant, and we are buying another doe within the month
1 Australian Shepard (mini)
17 rabbits (mini rexs, holland lops, and a handful of other breeds)
2 gerbils
15 chickens (all different breeds, ages, etc.) getting a new roo within the month
1 crowntail betta
2 brackish shrimp
2 bee hives
2 barn cats

want to buy one of my goat kids when they are born...you can have pick of the liter..:)

I have 6 chickens. I can’t tell you their names as I have lost 2 chickens and I’m away so I’m not sure who we have lost. I can However give you all the names when I had 8.
D’anvers?? - Harry
Pekin - Chloe
Pekin x silkie - Alice
Sussex - Savannah
Silkie - Dreamy
Brahma - Phoebe
Brahma x - Katie Kluck
Isa brown - Olivia

2 guinea pigs. We also lost one of them to heat stress while we have been away so I will tell you the three names.
Pavlova
Lucy
Toffee

2 rabbits
Poppet
Stellar

2 dogs
Jasper
Wilbur

1 horse
Hudson

So jealous!!!! I've been trying to get cream legbar hens for yrs.
Luck on my part. I was searching for olive eggers and black copper marans (my black marans' eggs are way lighter than hoped for), but came across a listing for the cream legbars - and I didn't even know what they were, so I had to look them up. The same woman I've been buying from for the two previous years decided to breed them (and stopped breeding other breeds I like). Pure luck I chanced on them, and they are sweeties. Very nice temperaments, very friendly. Chose one as my avatar :D. Now what I used to have and can't get these days is silkies. It's like they've gone out of favor in this area.

Oh man... where do I start?
9 ducks. 54 chickens. 30 king quail. 7 turtles(soft shelled, snapping, box turtle, etc)
2 crested geckos. 1 tokay gecko. 2 tarantulas. 1 scorpion. 1 Australian dumpy tree frog. 1 Savannah monitor. 2 nile monitors. 1 mangrove monitor. 1 everglades rat snake. Lots of koi fish annnnddd 3 cats.

And i think that's it? Lol

16 chickens (2 of which are males)

A crap ton of rabbits (4 that we are keeping to breed, a bunch that need butchering and 1 brand new accidental litter and one accidental litter maybe on the way tonight)

2 goats (butterscotch and daisy)

2 dogs (kate and molly)

1 cat (Kevin)

1 fish tank

1 shrimp tank

1 biosphere (self contained ecosystem holding 4 shrimp)

1 crested gecko named Everything (so at night I can ask the kids if everything was fed :gig)

Oh man... where do I start?
9 ducks. 54 chickens. 30 king quail. 7 turtles(soft shelled, snapping, box turtle, etc)
2 crested geckos. 1 tokay gecko. 2 tarantulas. 1 scorpion. 1 Australian dumpy tree frog. 1 Savannah monitor. 2 nile monitors. 1 mangrove monitor. 1 everglades rat snake. Lots of koi fish annnnddd 3 cats.

And i think that's it? Lol
What are the monitors?

Back
Top Bottom