How many animals do you have!

Pics

chickenmama109

Free Ranging
6 Years
Mar 5, 2017
texas
Hi everyone! I thought it would be fun for everyone to talk about all your animals:p Ill get the ball rolling:D

I have a rooster named, little man. A rabbit named ,Bella, who is best friends with little man:lol: I have a parakeet named tiki, and I’m getting another very soon! I also have three dogs from an animal shelter their names are, Gracie, Lilly, and Einstein!

how many animals do you have! And what’s their names:D

Wow....to list them all. :th

I have 28 chickens....Some do not have names but most do.

A cockatiel named Tiki
A lovebird named Screech
One cat named Libra
4 dogs....Sable (pitsky), Delilah (Malamute), Tilly (coon hound airedale mix) and River (bloodhound)
9 tiny mountain minnow fish

Last edited:
Wow....to list them all. :th

I have 28 chickens....Some do not have names but most do.

A cockatiel named Tiki
A lovebirds named Screech
One cat named Libra
4 dogs....Sable (pitsky), Delilah (Malamute), Tilly (coon hound airedale mix) and River (bloodhound)
9 tiny mountain minnow fish
Wow that is a lot:lau oh I forgot to mention my betta fish, bubbles:lol:

We have 2 pullets Giny and Solla and 2 dogs a pitbull named Luka and an American stefford named Angel

Attachments

• 20200106_162600.jpg
    20200106_162600.jpg
    598.2 KB · Views: 13
  • 20191022_132102.jpg
    20191022_132102.jpg
    939 KB · Views: 13
Ok..here goes....we have...
1 rooster, Spike..
3 cockerels..no names
13 chickens- a few breeds, one is named whitey
18 pullets- EE, BO, NHR, bantams- Miss Lydia and Olivia
27 ducks- many kinds— Little Lou, MyGuy, Pearl,Sami,Stevie,Stan,Aunt Helen,, Louise, “the babies”, Charcoal, Pete
1 Toulouse goose- Honky
2 pot belly pigs- Jumbo and Portly
1 Hampshire pig- Slim Jim
26 rabbits-New Zealand and California breeds— Uncle George, Jack, Smokey Joe, Alice, Dottie..(6 are babies) (2are due to give birth this week!)
2 goats- Pygmy and Nigerian Dwarf-Stormy and Busty..both due to kid end of month!
3 dogs -shi tzu Muggs, French bulldog Grover and Bulldog Ruby
2 large minnows from our pond living in fish tanks separately because they eat other fish...both named Sparkles
:)

Last edited:
12 Japanese Coturnix Quail (all about 1 year old) ~ 10 hens pharoah color without names, 1 pharoah colored cock, 1 rosetta colored hen (called Rosie).
3 Bantam Chickens ~ 2 non-started pullets (black, white, tan speckles) without names, 1 bantam cockerel mostly white and black, named "Fancy Pants" due to his well feathered feet.
1 "meat" chicken (non-started pullet) (stocky, breed unknown) She has a tuft of feathers that reminds me of a hat on the very top of her head and her single comb crookedly runs down her face. She's the color of a bright shiny penny, hence her name, Penny.
2 Panamanian mixed-breed dogs, the 14 year old male appears to be part black lab and part something SHORT legged. Neither dog stands taller than my knees, yet they weigh between 50 and 60 pounds each. My male dogs name is Shadow, but not because of his coloring. When he was a pup, he would follow me everywhere I went both in and out of the house. His constant Shadowing of me led to his name. The 15 year old female appears to be part shepherd or other double-coated breed of dog and also has exceptionally short legs. When she was given to me, her name was Gimpy, owing to a missing front leg. I renamed her Sadie as I found the other name offensive. She runs, jumps and plays without handicap.

OK, here goes with what we have:

9 hens:
- 2 Buff Brahmas (Brahma Mama and Buffy)
- 2 Easter Eggers (Prisma and Earmuffs)
- 1 Buff Orpington (Orpy)
- 1 Polish (Polka)
- 1 Silver-Laced Wyandotte (Lacey)
- 2 Black Marans (Marania and Maranochka -- I can't tell them apart)

2 pullets:
- 2 Cream Legbars (Dusty and Wiggles)

2 fluffy cats
- Mishka (female 17 years old!!)
- Shurik (male, unknown age, adopted after being abandoned in countryside)

A LOT OF FISH! Only some have names.
outdoor water garden
- about 36 goldfish; some Shubunkins, some plain goldfish, many of them born in the pond (only my daughters know the one who have secret American Indian names)

2 aquariums that contain:
- 2 Bettas - Mushu and Shumu (yes, the Bettas swim with the other fish, but in separate aquariums)
- 2 Stiped Raphaels (Stripey and Junior)
-1 Kuhli Loach (Na-Mi)
- 7 Platys
- at least 10 guppies
- 5 neon tetras
- 2 Panda Cory catfish
- 1 bristlenose plecostomus
- 1 plecostomus
- 3 black phantom tetras
...and more!

- - - - - -
In the past we've had goats, rabbits, dogs, and a cockatiel. We've "pet sat" school pets over summer breaks and taken in other people's pets, including frogs, snakes, hedgehogs, lizards, gerbils, rats, guinea pigs, finches, sea horses, turtles, tadpoles, and various insects, such as Monarch caterpillars and praying mantis.

One of my daughters grew up to be a vet tech :)

Back
Top Bottom