Votes: 6 5.0%
  • 5 Dogs

Votes: 4 3.4%
  • I've lost countšŸ˜‚

Votes: 6 5.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 9.2%

• Total voters
They are similar to Great Pyrenees. Slightly smaller, slightly less shaggy. Extremely family friendly, great livestock guardians, from the mountains of Italy and good all weather outside guard dogs. Our girl is 85 lb and growing, our boy is gonna be pretty big, guessing 110 to 120 when full grown. They are lovely dogs, and I wouldn't want to be a predator around our farm.
They are beautiful either way! And ive never heard of that type of sheepdog.

They are beautiful either way! And ive never heard of that type of sheepdog.

I hadn't either before we started our great dog search. With little kids, livestock, and chickens we were very picky. They're quite rare in the US but we were lucky to find a breeder with puppies available. They are not recommended if you don't have a solid protection job (sheep, etc) for them to busy themselves with.

I hadn't either before we started our great dog search. With little kids, livestock, and chickens we were very picky. They're quite rare in the US but we were lucky to find a breeder with puppies available. They are not recommended if you don't have a solid protection job (sheep, etc) for them to busy themselves with.
I plan on having more chickens also getting some goats and highlander cows in the future. I will have to look more into this breed and maybe get one.

Here he is, baby Leonberger: Fancy Bodhisatvva (Bodhi,) I'm so fancy.

IMG_6943 (2).JPG

Back
Top Bottom