You are loved.
Premium Feather Member
16 Years
Jan 18, 2008
SE Massachusetts
Yes, another breed thread LOL :oops:

This time for…

BOXERS!!!

If you have one or even just love the breed, come join me!!! Even if you have a mix or have never had one before.

Both Brewster and one of my brother’s dogs are part Boxer and it shows LOL especially in Libby.

Anyway, carry on!!!

Feel free to share pictures, stories, etc. so others can learn about this amazing breed! And just for fun. 😁

Thank you in advance.

I've had 3 boxers in my lifetime. One at a time, because they are so special there can only be one. Kinda like the Highlander for those old enough to remember those movies. :lol:

I only keep female dogs, and it's always iffy to keep more than one female boxer because they get jealous. Boys apparently don't care from what I read.

I've had 3 boxers in my lifetime. One at a time, because they are so special there can only be one. Kinda like the Highlander for those old enough to remember those movies. :lol:

I only keep female dogs, and it's always iffy to keep more than one female boxer because they get jealous. Boys apparently don't care from what I read.
Hmm that’s interesting and good to know! Thanks! They seem like such goofy, fun loving dogs lol

Hmm that’s interesting and good to know! Thanks! They seem like such goofy, fun loving dogs lol
They are perpetual puppy. They play and run amok for many years. Most slow down about age 10. They like to snuggle, and throw toys around. They gallop about like wild broncos, hopping and twirling. They love car rides, chasing kitties. They smell good, and are easy to keep.

Their downsides are some health problems. Teeth and gum issues, sometimes sensitive stomachs, and heart problems, and cancers, cushings, to name a few. They tend to be healthy most of their lives except for that last year or two when they start to fall apart. They are big dumb kids, and I love them.

Some photos of my Baxter at 5 years old and 10 years old. He ran up the walls as a puppy, started to turn gray at 3, began spinning in circles for fun at the age of 7, and he lived to 14. Our two female dogs knew he was the boss, but he was a kind boss and was very gentle with smaller animals. He was a gentleman at the vet's and the vet and staff loved him.

100_3177.JPG

IMG_1089.JPG

They are perpetual puppy. They play and run amok for many years. Most slow down about age 10. They like to snuggle, and throw toys around. They gallop about like wild broncos, hopping and twirling. They love car rides, chasing kitties. They smell good, and are easy to keep.

Their downsides are some health problems. Teeth and gum issues, sometimes sensitive stomachs, and heart problems, and cancers, cushings, to name a few. They tend to be healthy most of their lives except for that last year or two when they start to fall apart. They are big dumb kids, and I love them.
They sound incredible!!! :love

Some photos of my Baxter at 5 years old and 10 years old. He ran up the walls as a puppy, started to turn gray at 3, began spinning in circles for fun at the age of 7, and he lived to 14. Our two female dogs knew he was the boss, but he was a kind boss and was very gentle with smaller animals. He was a gentlemen at the vet's and the vet and staff loved him.

View attachment 3707492
View attachment 3707493
He was gorgeous. Nothing more pretty than a boxer.

Back
Top Bottom